Glitch Turdismo Irrelevant (rated and sold worse than Forza) completely broken after new update

• Long Ball Larry changed the title to Glitch Turdismo Irrelevant (rated and sold worse than Forza) completely broken after new update

Cope thread. Forza 8 is the biggest flop in Motorsport gaming history and is the king of glitches, GTFOH Cuckstz you don’t even play Flopza. Post your gaming hours in the game :hest:

IMG_3203.jpeg

IMG_3202.jpeg

Rofl, this is actually pretty entertaining. :D But yeah, you’re an idiot if you think Forza Motorsport is a better game and sold more than Gran Turismo 7.

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Rofl, this is actually pretty entertaining. :D But yeah, you’re an idiot if you think Forza Motorsport is a better game and sold more than Gran Turismo 7.

Forza Horizon did :reg: 

FM sucks.  I'm very disappointed it in.  I don't know what happened to Turn10.. but the new game isn't up to par. When GT7 hits PC, it'll destroy FM in sales and acclaim.. that's just truth.  There's a lot of PC gamers out there who are ready for a new awesome racing sim that were disappointed in FM... GT7 could easily come in and take its lunch.

Forza Horizon is still god tier though.. but I hope they change it up for the next one, or I'll be saying the same thing about it as I am FM. :( 

• Upvote 1

Another Cuckstz backfire thread. The retard doesn’t even play racing sims and he’s dodging posting his Flopza Motorsport hours in the thread :kaz:

No one with a brain believes Forza Motorsport 8 is remotely as good as GT7. It was a total epic flop. It didn’t chart when it released while GT7 has topped the chart multiple times, and it’s universally criticized for being a glitchy piece of shit and launch and a major disappointment by the racing game community. It’s totally dead on Steam right now and it doesn’t chart anywhere on Xbox most played games. It released and totally fell off the face of the Earth:cruise:

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 hours ago, Remij said:

FM sucks.  I'm very disappointed it in.  I don't know what happened to Turn10.. but the new game isn't up to par. When GT7 hits PC, it'll destroy FM in sales and acclaim.. that's just truth.  There's a lot of PC gamers out there who are ready for a new awesome racing sim that were disappointed in FM... GT7 could easily come in and take its lunch.

Forza Horizon is still god tier though.. but I hope they change it up for the next one, or I'll be saying the same thing about it as I am FM. :( 

PC owners have way more options, with the AC mods, and a plentitude of more for other games.

GT7 is going to be like a tiny droplet in the middle of the vast PC ocean full of true racing sims.

I predict GT7 will be used only for graphic modding  because at its core, it is a very flawed game, physics wise.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

PC owners have way more options, with the AC mods, and a plentitude of more for other games.

GT7 is going to be like a tiny droplet in the middle of the vast PC ocean full of true racing sims.

I predict GT7 will be used only for graphic modding  because at its core, it is a very flawed game, physics wise.

Yes, but all those options have been out there already for ages.  GT7 would be new, and pretty much every sim racing/racing fan would buy it on PC.. regardless of whether it's a better sim or not than anything else out there.  Even more if it supports VR on PC.  Forza Motorsport simply hasn't gained any traction on PC and it's basically dead in the water.  I waited for them to put out some patches, and things have improved a bit, but it's not changing my mind about never really playing it ever again.  My interest in FM has dropped and I feel like I pretty much have to wait for a completely new one before I would be interested in playing it seriously again.  And it doesn't give me any pleasure in saying that.  I wanted FM to be incredible.

But like I said, between GT7 and Forza on PC.. GT7 could easily sweep that audience away from Forza.  I don't know when it will release, but they've got an opportunity here to seize IMO.

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Another Cuckstz backfire the read. The retard doesn’t even play racing sims and he’s dodging posting his Flopza Motorsport hours in the thread :kaz:

No one with a brain believes Forza Motorsport 8 is remotely as good as GT7. It was a total epic flop. It didn’t chart when it released while GT7 has topped the chart multiple times and it universally criticized for being a glitchy piece of shit and launch and a major disappointment by the racing game community. It’s totally dead on Steam right now and it doesn’t chart anywhere on Xbox most played games. It released and totally fell off the face of the Earth:cruise:

No one ITT is talking about Forza Motorsport. 

horizon>>>>

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Yes, but all those options have been out there already for ages.  GT7 would be new, and pretty much every sim racing/racing fan would buy it on PC.. regardless of whether it's a better sim or not than anything else out there.  Even more if it supports VR on PC.  Forza Motorsport simply hasn't gained any traction on PC and it's basically dead in the water.  I waited for them to put out some patches, and things have improved a bit, but it's not changing my mind about never really playing it ever again.  My interest in FM has dropped and I feel like I pretty much have to wait for a completely new one before I would be interested in playing it seriously again.  And it doesn't give me any pleasure in saying that.  I wanted FM to be incredible.

But like I said, between GT7 and Forza on PC.. GT7 could easily sweep that audience away from Forza.  I don't know when it will release, but they've got an opportunity here to seize IMO.

You speak of the game the exact same way I did before I played it.

Once you do, you'll understand why I am saying it.

The game lacks feedback on wheels. It is terrible for drifting too.

7 hours ago, Remij said:

^ ^ This. If GT7 ever came to PC it would completely dominate Flopza. Not only is it a better game, it actually has something to bring to the the table like its unmatched VR and racing community.

Turn 10 totally dropped the ball with Forza 8. Just one look on Steam shows you how completely dead the game is. 

Look at how dead the game is on a weekend that is supposed to be peak playing hours :cruise:.....

Screenshot 2024-07-27 at 6.33.02 PM.png

Edited by FIREPOWER
7 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

No one ITT is talking about Forza Motorsport. 

horizon>>>>

:cruise: GTFOH you retard. Post your gameplay hours in Forza and stop being a fucking chicken.

You don't even play the game :kaz:

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

^ ^ This. If GT7 ever came to PC it would completely dominate Flopza. Not only is it a better game, it actually has something to bring to the the table like its unmatched VR and racing community.

Turn 10 totally dropped the ball with Forza 8. Just one look on Steam shows you how completely dead the game is. 

Look at how dead the game is on a weekend that is supposed to be peak playing hours :cruise:.....

Screenshot 2024-07-27 at 6.33.02 PM.png

You are so obsessed with Xbox that you fail to see the big picture. Gran Turismo 7 will be nothing in the PC market just as Forza Motorsports is. 

You are so narrowminded that even on a different market, your fanboyism can't allow you to think straight. 

16 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

You are so obsessed with Xbox that you fail to see the big picture. Gran Turismo 7 will be nothing in the PC market just as Forza Motorsports is. 

You are so narrowminded that even on a different market, your fanboyism can't allow you to think straight. 

:cruise: You're a complete idiot. Get it through your thick skull, Forza Motorsport 8 is a piece of shit and a dead franchise after Turn 10 ruined it. Its failure is on MS alone and has no bearing on how other racing games like GT will perform on PC.

Forza is an unknown piece of shit compared to GT. GT is the most popular simcade game in the world with 26 years of history and practically started the genre. It has sold millions of copies and is Sony's biggest franchise in terms of total units sold.

:luff: I can't believe this  idiot just said that because Forza is a total flop on PC that GT7 wouldn't sell a ton on PC. Both franchises aren't even in the same universe when it comes to popularity. The entire Forza franchise has sold like 16 million and that includes all the Forza including Horizon games compared to GT's 90 million. This isn't even a Playstation vs Xbox thing, Gran Turismo is just a much bigger and better franchise....

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

GT even manages to do what Halo can't do which is make a successful movie. Imagine MS making a Forza movie and how bad it would flop. They can't even get a successful Halo movie going. Nobody would show up to watch a Flopza movie, no one even shows up to buy the games :tom:. GT isn't only a successful game franchise but it's big enough to have a successful movie at the box office. It made $122 million at the box office with a budget of $60 million.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by FIREPOWER

The reality is Forza Motorsport will never be as good as Gran Turismo even though GT had some hiccups during the PS3 era. :reg:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, lynux3 said:

The reality is Forza Motorsport will never be as good as Gran Turismo even though GT had some hiccups during the PS3 era. :reg:

Lol some hiccups. 

Gt7 is absolute filth in terms of physics. You have a better chance of experiencing more true to life drifting and grip physics with Assetto Corsa.

On 2024-07-27 at 11:22 AM, Remij said:

GT7 would be new, and pretty much every sim racing/racing fan would buy it on PC

LOL, nobody would buy GT7 (at least sim racers) on PC. The physics are arcade, lol! They are nowhere close to Assetto/RaceRoom/Forza Motorsport/iRacing 😂

4 hours ago, Tainted said:

LOL, nobody would buy GT7 (at least sim racers) on PC. The physics are arcade, lol! They are nowhere close to Assetto/RaceRoom/Forza Motorsport/iRacing 😂

LOL ok bud :roll: