PSVR2 is the gift that keeps giving. PC adapter is completely fucked (TCHBFR and THHBFR)

https://www.theverge.com/games/24216389/psvr2-pc-adapter-review

“After trying every troubleshooting step on Sony’s website and more via PR email, and putting eight hours into this thing without a single good gameplay session, I’ve decided Sony’s PC product simply isn’t ready for my PC.”

this fool even got it for FREE :D 

“If I had purchased it with my own money, rather than borrowing one from Sony, I’d have asked for a refund long before now.”

Lmfao!!!!! :mroff:

Edited by Long Ball Larry
  • dead 1
  • Long Ball Larry changed the title to PSVR2 is the gift that keeps giving. PC adapter is completely fucked (TCHBFR and THHBFR)

But seriously why the fuck can't I buy this fucking thing. Sony sold 6 PSVR2s and 3 of them were to me, there can't be any demand for a USB cable. :|

7 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

But seriously why the fuck can't I buy this fucking thing. Sony sold 6 PSVR2s and 3 of them were to me, there can't be any demand for a USB cable. :|

Same reason why they sell that overpriced Dualsense pos controller with the option of replacing your analogs but no actual analog on  sale.

Mix of incompetence with fixed supply and demand.

Sony deserves to be sued till bankrupcy.

They are the most anti-consumer company out there.