Oh boy😂 DF on Black Myth (PS5): “Too many technical problems”, “a mess”, “worst 30 fps cap ever seen”, “looks quite bad”, “no VRR or HDR support”, “bad latency”, “stutters”
 it goes on and on. TCHBFR!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, I haven’t had a single crash. I’ve seen some minor slowdown and evidence of fsaa (or whatever shit is used). A few hours in, and it’s way more playable than Zelda totk (those frame rate dips and

PS5 version looks solid enough for sure from what I've watched.  I can't speak for the input lag tho if framegen is on.. that might not feel too great  but people easily adjust.

It all feels good to me. I was able to beat 3 bosses pretty easily (fire spear dude, the frog, and that white creature that jumps on the roof).    edit: I beat that guy with the poison/snakes.

Posted Images

Literally says they are working on a fix lmao , stupid fuck.

Me , 15 hours into WuKong

You , 0

Stupid lemming :rofls:

2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:luff: The two lemming retards that can't run the game on their Potatoes are ironically the ones here trying to shit on the PS5 version for looking worse than the PC version.

:mj:I can play the game at max settings on my 4090 or if I choose play it on my PS5. You retards can't play it anywhere because it's indefinitely delayed on ShitBox and yet I'm the one "owned".

":lemming:  Haha, you have access to the game and my retarded ass doesn't but you have been owned because reasons!" - Lemming logic.

This is what years of getting raped by MS has done to them. Toxic levels of cope  :kaz:

EAC1EB2E-8E13-4A43-8EFD-CB687FA7F315.jpeg.81f0e4fb24b99243d155cd48e7ac35f7.jpeg

bu bu you can't play it, even though I can't either, so I'll hide behind PC.

lmfao firetard not making sense as usual. :tom:

2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Literally says they are working on a fix lmao , stupid fuck.

Me , 15 hours into WuKong

You , 0

Stupid lemming :rofls:

:tom: he hasn’t even played it :tom:

• dead 1
4 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

They’re claiming it’s “good enough” lmfao. These fucking clowns :D 

It’s a better experience than totk was on switch lol. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

It’s a better experience than totk was on switch lol. 

Except Totk is the GOTG this game will win zero awards and will be talked about 0 in 6 months.  LOL enjoy the broken frame cap in a game that requires timing :bandafuq:

Edited by Long Ball Larry

Really though... who cares where you play it?  Point is, this game should be played regardless of which platform its on.  I'm loving the shit out of this game, and if more games from China come more often and they are anywhere near this quality, I'll be happy. :aitch: 

• aitch 2
5 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Except Totk is the GOTG this game will win zero awards and will be talked about 0 in 6 months.  LOL enjoy the broken frame cap in a game that requires timing :bandafuq:

It hasn’t affected my runs. In totk, I would get nauseas at times. Buh buh teh GOTY :cry:  Just admit you are being a double standard bitch because you like being double penetrated by MS and Ninty, like how your girl does with you and Tyrone. How is his baby doing, anyhow? 

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
39 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

It hasn’t affected my runs. In totk, I would get nauseas at times. Buh buh teh GOTY :cry:  Just admit you are being a double standard bitch because you like being double penetrated by MS and Ninty, like how your girl does with you and Tyrone. How is his baby doing, anyhow? 

Was TOTK not your GOTY????

On 2024-08-22 at 1:14 PM, -GD-X said:

i hope to get a pc soon. i want a desktop, but i'm never home.

What’s the point?

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

What’s the point?

I’ve been moving my games to Steam. Also, I would like to have desktop video editing bay. 

35 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I’ve been moving my games to Steam. Also, I would like to have desktop video editing bay. 

That’s what steam deck is for, but if you’re not home and pay for something you may or may not use, well that’s a different story. I don’t know. Steam Deck 2 might be better and then get your editing rig.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, lynux3 said:

@-GD-X Also, I thought you were over editing? đŸ€”

Oh I am over it lol. However, I make very good money doing it. I’m constantly getting gigs, even when I’m not trying. 

7 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Please, you must forget. You claimed TOTK revolutionized game design :D 

Oh, it did. But it came at performance costs and crap visuals. Still, it was an amazing title, faults and all. I just preferred Lies of P.