Wccftech: PS5 Pro to be announced next week; State of Play featuring first party games September 19/20

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's the same shit done with the Pro and One X. Same shitty everything else still present while throwing a better GPU at the problem. 

I guess it kinda has to be. Issue it , with UE5 games, a 3070 ish card dont really cut it. Pro and One X gave us 4k. Protato is gonna give us 1080p performance modes.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can feel their shared emotional pain through the screen   There there, console each other lemmings.  

1p

Remember when you hyped Hellflop 2 and hated movie games? I do.

Posted Images

PS5 Pro has lems shook :kaz:

:hest: The same retards who hyped a 12 Tflop Potato as the next coming are now trying to downplay a 36Tflop console, and upgrade to a 10Tflop console that was already raping their 12Tflop Potato Box in performance.

EAC1EB2E-8E13-4A43-8EFD-CB687FA7F315.jpeg.81f0e4fb24b99243d155cd48e7ac35f7.jpeg

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: The same retards who hyped a 12 Tflop Potato as the next coming are now trying to downplay a 36Tflop console, and upgrade to a 10Tflop console that was already raping their 12Tflop Potato Box in performance.

Name the lemmings itt 

10 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Yeah but those parts are old, and the same as PSTater. Protato is like upgraded the GPU in your old PC with a old gpu. ROFL

Just buy a PC. All sony games come to pc

Just buy a PC, he says. :diplo:I’ve built many. Can’t stand Winblows. Pay $600 for a Pro minus old console trade in or buy a single PC component for $600. Yeah that makes sense.

Owned. :juggle:

• aitch 1
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

EAC1EB2E-8E13-4A43-8EFD-CB687FA7F315.jpeg.81f0e4fb24b99243d155cd48e7ac35f7.jpeg

That 33 teraflop console will perform to the degree of a 16.5 teraflops RDNA2 GPU, the GPU's are now dual issue which has virtually zero affect in gaming but on paper doubles the teraflops.

Tell me you don't know wha the fuck you're talking about without... Oh wait you just did.

5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Just buy a PC, he says. :diplo:I’ve built many. Can’t stand Winblows. Pay $600 for a Pro minus old console trade in or buy a single PC component for $600. Yeah that makes sense.

Owned. :juggle:

Then you can pay 700 for 1080p gaming. You get what you pay for. You paid 500 for PsTater. 700 for Protato. And 600 for PSVR. You could have had a good PC. 

lmao, Poors

And the best part is, dont you have a 3070? Thats a Protato right there ROFL

Edited by JonDnD
Just now, JonDnD said:

Then you can pay 700 for 1080p gaming. You get what you pay for. You paid 500 for PsTater. 700 for Protato. And 600 for PSVR. You could have had a good PC. 

lmao, Poors

And the best part is, dont you have a 3070? Thats a Protato right there ROFL

Remember when you hyped Hellflop 2 and hated movie games? I do. :hest:

• dead 2
4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Remember when you hyped Hellflop 2 and hated movie games? I do. :hest:

Remember when Sony abandoned SP games for GASS :rofls: Now you get astrobot and wanna talk shit ROFL. Even you admitted PS5 was trash FACTS

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Remember when Sony abandoned SP games for GASS :rofls: Now you get astrobot and wanna talk shit ROFL. Even you admitted PS5 was trash FACTS

I do. The player base has spoken. Joncord is going away tomorrow. :aitch: Be gone!

• aitch 1
6 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I do. The player base has spoken. Joncord is going away tomorrow. :aitch: Be gone!

Yeah and the tens of millions of Helldivers players more of which are on PC catapulted that game to be Sony's most successful game ever.

The player base spoke, buckle up. Woke DEI trash died because it's woke DEI trash. There's no stopping this train.

19 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Remember when MS had a 94 scoring MC GOTY contender in the last decade? I don't :kaz:

25A7067B-C4A3-484A-A29D-9A489BC2CB81.jpeg.eb4f7d38abe584ae48646b2ad46da381.jpeg

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah and the tens of millions of Helldivers players more of which are on PC catapulted that game to be Sony's most successful game ever.

The player base spoke, buckle up. Woke DEI trash died because it's woke DEI trash. There's no stopping this train.

One game out of how many were 50% carried by PeonC? 🤔

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

Remember when MS had a 94 scoring MC GOTY contender in the last decade? I don't :kaz:

25A7067B-C4A3-484A-A29D-9A489BC2CB81.jpeg.eb4f7d38abe584ae48646b2ad46da381.jpeg

I mean your not even gonna play astrodork. You care about the lemmings you created and that's it LOL

53 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I mean your not even gonna play astrodork. You care about the lemmings you created and that's it LOL

What?! I'm playing it right now as we speak retard. It just released an hour ago and I'm playing it because I already had it preloaded on my PS5  :kaz:...

spacer.png

Sucks to be a lemming pretending to not care about good games because your dogshit platform keeps releasing flops like Redflop and can't make a great game to save their lives  :rawf:

IMG_0508.JPG.02c609590bbf6a8b6667407dfce7fea2.JPG337795734_Screenshot2023-05-18at8_06_03PM.thumb.png.ae16fd4d4b7ac7e2a89086e2b559a9ac.pngFv_S62SXgAEkDsl.jpg.381ccf50910e940354ca34a1dc4f40d1.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
21 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Cool . Talk about instead of posting your gay Twitter pics lmfao 

12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

That shit is so annoying I just scroll past most of his posts that have it. Basically spam.

:luff: Look at the two retards, mad and fuming because the memes are super accurate and represent how mad they truly are that they backed and hyped a dying brand for years

0BF90BC2-0FD6-4B3C-8096-62998FA8A521.thumb.jpeg.a37289ab92f308c11752f3fc36c48ba0.jpeg

I'll discuss whatever the fuck I want, it's my thread you whiny bitches, and it's not a game discussion thread. It's a thread discussing the upcoming PS5 Pro and why you lems are mad that it's coming :kaz:

Edited by FIREPOWER