Alan Wake 2 not fitting on shit Series X discs

I mean this was known months ago and they just decided to send it out with 1 disc despite the criticism then. The Alone in the Dark Remake had 2 discs and Baldur's Gate 3 had 4. Larian even said they'd only have to cut 500MB of stuff to fit on 3 discs but that didn't make sense so they shipped 4. Epic is just being cheap and lazy.

21 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

So many ways to show your intelligence but you choose by against against the trend by being a videogame rebel.

Fully digital is for retards. You save what? $50 upfront? At the cost of half a console's utility for the next 5 to 7 years? 

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

Having game discs as a grown man lol

Having game consoles as a grown man. I like when dumb fucks like you act like having disc means a wall tower of boxes. Discreet, mass disc storage has existed since before games were even on disc, retard. 

29 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Having game consoles as a grown man. I like when dumb fucks like you act like having disc means a wall tower of boxes. Discreet, mass disc storage has existed since before games were even on disc, retard. 

Got me there, as you dont have a game console. lmfao poor. Its funny af that you got trolled into pretending you want to talk about games just so you can have moments like these :tom:

7 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Got me there, as you dont have a game console. lmfao poor. Its funny af that you got trolled into pretending you want to talk about games just so you can have moments like these :tom:

I have a PS5, 2 PS4 pros, Ps3, and some of my older shit like the N64, NES, Gameboy etc. So...

9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I have a PS5, 2 PS4 pros, Ps3, and some of my older shit like the N64, NES, Gameboy etc. So...

Cool story bro. Glad you have all your old junk games in a CD binder from the 90s :tom:

27 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Cool story bro. Glad you have all your old junk games in a CD binder from the 90s :tom:

Where's the joke? Your entire personality is Xbox yet you are always tying to act high and mighty for some reason. Like any chick who is down bad enough to go home with your old ass had already hit rock bottom. She's not leafing if you have some disc laying around lol.