The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

Posted Images

about 80% done with plucky squire. the second half has been a blast, so far! it's still not hard by any means. however, it's definitely upped the challenge. i would say the puzzles are more clever designed now, even if they aren't exactly hard to solve. the game is just a vibe. it won't win any GOTY awards, but it's feeling like a solid 8. let's see how the last 2 chapters play out.

• aitch 1
12 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

about 80% done with plucky squire. the second half has been a blast, so far! it's still not hard by any means. however, it's definitely upped the challenge. i would say the puzzles are more clever designed now, even if they aren't exactly hard to solve. the game is just a vibe. it won't win any GOTY awards, but it's feeling like a solid 8. let's see how the last 2 chapters play out.

I want to get it, but I did hear it starts to lose some steam towards the end. And the 3d parts are apparently not as good as the 3d ones.

Just now, Twinblade said:

I want to get it, but I did hear it starts to lose some steam towards the end. And the 3d parts are apparently not as good as the 3d ones.

eh, i have enjoyed both. the best parts are where you jump in/ out of 2d/3d imo.

edit: but it's a game you can get when it's on sale.

16 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

eh, i have enjoyed both. the best parts are where you jump in/ out of 2d/3d imo.

edit: but it's a game you can get when it's on sale.

$30 does seem a bit steep 

right now I’m just focused on thee  Ace Attorney Investigations collection. I’m almost finished with my replay of the first game.

Just now, Twinblade said:

$30 does seem a bit steep 

right now I’m just focused on thee  Ace Attorney Investigations collection. I’m almost finished with my replay of the first game.

i feel like the $30 is worth it, only because i want to support the devs, but it will hit $10 in no time. plus, there's a lot of games out/coming it.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

i feel like the $30 is worth it, only because i want to support the devs, but it will hit $10 in no time. plus, there's a lot of games out/coming it.

Any interest in Rain Code Plus? Comes out soon on PS5. Although its been out on PC for a bit, and its a good fit for handhelds like the Deck.

23 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Any interest in Rain Code Plus? Comes out soon on PS5. Although its been out on PC for a bit, and its a good fit for handhelds like the Deck.

I would get it for SD. It’s hard to play games at home. I still haven’t finished Black Myth or Astro. I had some work I was able to do from home, so I was able to sink a lot of time into Black Myth. Now, back at the office, maybe 5 hours a week? 

• Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I would get it for SD. It’s hard to play games at home. I still haven’t finished Black Myth or Astro. I had some work I was able to do from home, so I was able to sink a lot of time into Black Myth. Now, back at the office, maybe 5 hours a week? 

If there's a gaming lull you should definitely check it out. Anyone who liked Danganronpa will definitely like the game.