The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I have my softmod Xbox now, so been playing lots of been playing plenty of games. Oddly enough, the one I'm really enjoying is NFL Blitz on the n64. I don't even know the rules of American football, but this game is the first to pull me in to the sport, simple but lots of fun.

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

I still gotta get Rayman and Zelda

Both are sexxxx.

I think you'll like rayman better, as zelda feels a bit dated; but you'll be hooked after an hour or so.

Yeah rayman is probably my next game since my copy of Castlevania Los is broken ;(

the regenerating necromorphs in dead space 2 are pissing me off. especially when they make you fight them along with other enemies in a tight fucking corridor.

You just have to run

the regenerating necromorphs in dead space 2 are pissing me off. especially when they make you fight them along with other enemies in a tight fucking corridor.

played like 2 hours of ds2 and have no urge at all to ever play it again, shame

Trying to finish Link to the Past, got up to the fifth floor of Ganon's tower, but it's becoming a real pain in the ass now because I have to go backtrack and stock up on fairies, magic and arrows every time :shake:

Playing Batman: Arkham City. Incredible game. THe world is so ridiculoulsly full of details and things to do.

Started playing AC: Revelations too, but had to stop. Playing it alongside Batman makes it seems like such a trash.

Arkham city doesn't seem like the type of game you would enjoy it's not very deep from what I played.

Trying to finish Link to the Past, got up to the fifth floor of Ganon's tower, but it's becoming a real pain in the ass now because I have to go backtrack and stock up on fairies, magic and arrows every time :shake:

You some sort of noob? I beat that game when I was 6 years old.

I'm nearing the end of Skyward Sword. It's an easy game to dissect and judge.

huh?

The SR3 gangstaz in space ending owns :bow:

Lmao, did the other ending last night not nearly as sweet. The whole "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" segments were awesome and then they practically shit on UC2s end boss. Edited by Player 1

You probably forgot how many attempts it took you, being you were 6 :bena:

I actually remember because it tells you at the end of the game. :smug:

Over 500 :ben:

lol really? I'll keep my eyes out for that. Not that I'd disclose the number here :ben:

Arkham city doesn't seem like the type of game you would enjoy it's not very deep from what I played.

It has plenty of good depth, just not a lot of complexity. It's not typical "dumb game" like Uncharted or Gears though. It's the type of games I do enjoy, especially since I get a hard on for good Batman stories

about 13:40 into Zelda SS... game is still amazing. The puzzles are great and love the use of the new bug item.. also really like how getting to the temples are pretty much temples themselves.

3rd temple B)

Pretty cool getting there. Interesting use of the time mechanic.