The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

That was a short, but extremely emotional episode. I look forward to talking about the ending once you all beat it. Overall, it was a fantastic game. My goty.

Going to play all 5 this weekend. B)

Damn it must be great playing it all in one shot. I'm going to replay it. The last episide definitely leaves room for lots of alternative outcomes.
  • Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

I beat the first 2 but there PC version has this weird bug where it wont register your saves if unless you play it off a specific drive apparently so unless I play it in one sitting I can't carry my saves. :ben:

roughly how much shorter is it? half an hour? an hour?

i might just play through the entire ep at midnight.

You can beat it in an hour and a half. I would have finished it much sooner, but I kept getting phone calls.

That was a short, but extremely emotional episode. I look forward to talking about the ending once you all beat it. Overall, it was a fantastic game. My goty.

Going to play all 5 this weekend. B)

Damn it must be great playing it all in one shot. I'm going to replay it. The last episide definitely leaves room for lots of alternative outcomes.

I kinda liked the spacing of the episodes. The anticipation was part of the fun. Though I wish they came out every 2 weeks instead of every 4.

I finally got a chance to spend a lot of time with dokuro for vita. It's one of the best puzzle-platformers I've played in a while. It's actually challenging (unlike limbo).

why you gotta call out Limbo like that. :facep:

max payne 3 is a decent shooter, but downright insulting as a max payne game.

It's certainly lacking in the spirit of Max Payne 1 + 2, that's for sure, but I was so relieved to find the gunplay is as satisfying as ever.

It's certainly lacking in the spirit of Max Payne 1 + 2, that's for sure, but I was so relieved to find the gunplay is as satisfying as ever.

its not as fast or snappy as in the old games, mainly cause of the physics. Its annoying how it takes you a good 3-4 seconds to recover from a shoot dodge.

taking shots from cover is by far the most effective strategy, and thats not what i want from a max payne game.

its not as fast or snappy as in the old games, mainly cause of the physics. Its annoying how it takes you a good 3-4 seconds to recover from a shoot dodge.

taking shots from cover is by far the most effective strategy, and thats not what i want from a max payne game.

yeah. Jumping into the open Max Payne style is suicide. Also Max feels clumsy to control and the aiming feels too loose.

yeah. Jumping into the open Max Payne style is suicide. Also Max feels clumsy to control and the aiming feels too loose.

ya.....im playing it on PC and even with KBM it still feels pretty clumsy.

How so? The game had to change and Rockstar did a brilliant job.

clumsy controls, lack of memorable missions and way too frequent cutscenes make it far from brilliant. Lack of feed back to let you know you're getting shot is annoying too. The enemy deaths reactions are great though.

How so? The game had to change and Rockstar did a brilliant job.

Agreed. This game gets too much hate. I loved mp 1 and 2 more than most (beat both 8+ times). Yet, I was able to get into 3. Aside from a few on-rail sections, I loved it.

Only problem with Max Payne three were the excessive cutscenes, but that was only prominent in the first 6 Chapters. Everything else was near-perfection, stop bitching twintits. Max is old, he does not possess the same physical attributes of the younger max where recoveries from shoot doedges were a lot faster. Get a fucking grip Playing Dishonored, AC3, Borderlands 2, and Walking Dead ep. 2.

Only problem with Max Payne three were the excessive cutscenes, but that was only prominent in the first 6 Chapters. Everything else was near-perfection, stop bitching twintits. Max is old, he does not possess the same physical attributes of the younger max where recoveries from shoot doedges were a lot faster. Get a fucking grip

Playing Dishonored, AC3, Borderlands 2, and Walking Dead ep. 2.

Nah..physics engine severly damaged the shooting mechanism. It's still a good game, but not MaxPayne2-good.

Playing Hitman. Pretty good, some changes for worse and some for better, but overall a pretty damn nice stealth game.

i didn't even mention the story or characters, which were completely forgettable. And since there was such a focus on action, the atmosphere was non existent. speaking of action....i love how max payne was more rambo than a regular ex-cop. the parts where you detonated rockets and grenades in mid air with gun fire literally made me want to press alt + f4 then and there. i might as well continue - the writing can be downright bad at times. You can tell they tried way too hard to evoke the style of the past games, which is why you get facepalm worthy lines like "its like baghdad with g strings", or "everyone wants a ride on the max payne express" and my personal favorite "i've killed more cops than cholesterol". i actually somewhat enjoyed the first half because raul was a cool character and the the kidnapped girls made for a somewhat compelling storyline, but once that was over and they started putting you in those long ass levels with the armored goons that sometimes took over a dozen bullets to kill....i was having no fun whatsoever.

Edited by Twinblade