The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I just finished the first episode of The Walking Dead. I didn’t realize it’s literally a Choose Your Own Adventure novel in video game form. And I think they were smart to make the puzzles simple so they have a minimal impact on the story's pacing. I liked CYOAs when I was a kid so I'm receptive to playing one now in video game form—especially right now when I'm laid up. So far I'm into it. GameFly also sent me Mass Effect 3 but I think I'll hold off on that because I don't like playing multiple game at once.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

I just finished the first episode of The Walking Dead.

I didn’t realize it’s literally a Choose Your Own Adventure novel in video game form. And I think they were smart to make the puzzles simple so they have a minimal impact on the story's pacing.

I liked CYOAs when I was a kid so I'm receptive to playing one now in video game form—especially right now when I'm laid up. So far I'm into it.

GameFly also sent me Mass Effect 3 but I think I'll hold off on that because I don't like playing multiple game at once.

you'll love the rest of the rest of the eps. the only one that had some pacing issues was ep 3 (a powerful episode though).

I didn’t realize it’s literally a Choose Your Own Adventure novel in video game form. And I think they were smart to make the puzzles simple so they have a minimal impact on the story's pacing.

I liked CYOAs when I was a kid so I'm receptive to playing one now in video game form—especially right now when I'm laid up. So far I'm into it.

GameFly also sent me Mass Effect 3 but I think I'll hold off on that because I don't like playing multiple game at once.

choose your own adventure is too generous of a term. after the first episode your choices start having little to no impact on the story.

Edited by Twinblade

choose your own adventure is too generous of a term. after the first episode your choices start having little to no impact on the story.

the main story arc isn't affected by your decisions. however, a lot of the subplots are, providing plenty of emotional resonance to the experience.

nah. that's funny you mentioned it. i'm grabbing that and ms splosion man tomorrow.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

we'll see who finished first :smoke:

probably the wrong kind of game for that haha. You have to play through it twice apparently, to get the best experience. :face:

Started me2 last night, after finishing me1

Is shadow broker the only dlc worth playing, or are the other ones good?

The Kasumi DLC mission isn't too great, but Kasumi is an awesome character to have in your party for combat scenarios.

Personally, I really like Overlord, and think it's on par with Shadow Broker.

They're all a little pricey though, and better kept until the end unless you're getting a squad member out of it like Kasumi. Worth waiting for a sale.

ME :bow:

Indeed, saren's second form is a real bitch though lol

They're all a little pricey though, and better kept until the end unless you're getting a squad member out of it like Kasumi. Worth waiting for a sale.

Think they'll go on a holiday sale? I'm playing it on pc

ME :bow:

Indeed, saren's second form is a real bitch though lol

Think they'll go on a holiday sale? I'm playing it on pc

ME 1 and 2 likely will, so yeah, their DLC should drop down too.

Fucking Ninty man. I'm slightly enjoying Skyward Sword...but FUCK. The game holds your fucking hand the entire time. Walk into a room, oh by all means, show me the room. Then please, have that bitch Fi go on a tangent about my objective and how it might be doable if I move the only fucking movable stone in the room. Christ :meh: