The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I finally beat SMT4 

Spoiler
  • Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

what level were you when you beat the final boss? looking at videos on youtube, i actually think i was a bit under-leveled.

damn i must have had a really good set up...

i finished with my main character at 68, and most of my demons were in the high 50s/low 60s :ben:

Edited by Twinblade

what level were you when you beat the final boss? looking at videos on youtube, i actually think i was a bit under-leveled.

damn i must have had a really good set up...

i finished with my main character at 68, and most of my demons were in the high 50s/low 60s :ben:

Damn, son.

About done with Radiant Historia, really dug the game but the side quests are pretty rough. They're cool the first few times but its the same 2 quests with different items or people to get, really drags down the whole experience since you need to complete 1/3rd or so of the 30+ to get the true ending.

25 hours into zero escape. i have completed most of the escape rooms and have 5 character endings. the remaining parts of the game should be easy to get through :) so far, ZE is excellent. i'm loving the story and the characters' backgrounds. 

About done with Radiant Historia, really dug the game but the side quests are pretty rough. They're cool the first few times but its the same 2 quests with different items or people to get, really drags down the whole experience since you need to complete 1/3rd or so of the 30+ to get the true ending.

wait what? you need to do what to get to the true ending? :ben:

do 10-12 sides?

They aren't always so bad it's just Radiant Historia's is all based around utilizing different time lines which is cool once or twice but having to go back and fourth through the menus and black screens is a real bummer. Im just about done though, wanted to finished before Dragon's Crown but ill push DC off to the side since I'm enjoying this. I also don't like how they handle side characters, I feel like it's a waste to invest in them even though they are arguably better than Raynie and Marco though you don't get them as often or for as long as those 2.

Edited by -CM²-

Are you going to play Radiant Historia, HM? I can put together a need to do guide for you like I did for GD with P4. Avoid spoilers and such. :smugd:

im currently playing Ghost Trick and pokemon white :) so it will probably be a while till i start playing Radiant...Also I don't want to make you do all this work I would feel bad :happysad: you can send me a really short version of bullet points ^_^ else i would feel obliged lol