The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

I rarely use emulators for anything but playing around. Devalues the experience a little. I don't know, that's just me.

Agreed. Plus I have the cash. Nowadays I don't really pirate anything but movies occasionally. But I even just try to get those at Redbox. The game seems interesting so far. Only a good 20 mins in, but ill be playing it extensively the next couple days.

i played an hour of xillia. its a pretty bog standard jrpg so far, and the female lead has the worst VA i've heard in a long time.

At least it's not a cringeworthy shitfest like Graces. It's not that bad, was expecting it to be a lot worse

you played graces?

anyway, since we're on the topic of xillia i have to say... 2 sounds absolutely awful. Just read this

A good 90% of all the maps, monster types, and even bosses are ripped straight out of the original Tales of Xillia and reused here. Many maps are not changed at all—not even a light-filter change or a season change to make it appear different on the surface. Thus the exploration that was so key in the original Xillia is now missing. Exploring every nook and cranny is no longer an adventure, it's just a halfhearted retracing of your steps as you collect loot.

http://kotaku.com/5970348/for-every-step-tales-of-xillia-2-takes-forward-it-takes-another-back

definitely going to skip Tales next year.

Edited by Twinblade
Guest Golem

Also I haven't played mother 3. If they release it on the VC I will def pick it up.

It would be amazing if they did. Who knows, maybe they'll finally localise it.

Cleaned up all my side quests, now it's time to et DAT True ending. :juggle: I think I managed to outlevel this game so I can just run through it, saw a guide and the dude was level 25-30 and I'm 55. :ben:

Aht is also mad OP lol.

Edited by -CM²-