super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

Alphy saves this thread from being endless back n forth bitching by 3 whiny black dudes.

that's the best part of this thread :)

:)

hell yeah, it's the only reason i look at this thread other than the chicks. i dont wanna know what you fucking creeps look like. 

But I'm dreamy :dreamy:

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Alphy saves this thread from being endless back n forth bitching by 3 whiny black dudes.

that's the best part of this thread :)

:)

hell yeah, it's the only reason i look at this thread other than the chicks. i dont wanna know what you fucking creeps look like. 

But I'm dreamy :dreamy:

kinda :)

I'm going to see a producer this week I was talking to in da VIP last weekend... I faceboked him my shit and he said it's a sick sound. :smoke:

I'm going to see a producer this week I was talking to in da VIP last weekend... I faceboked him my shit and he said it's a sick sound. :smoke:

No doubt if you are the protege of 50 Cent you're making straight heat bro.

No doubt if you are the protege of 50 Cent you're making straight heat bro.

I spit hot fire :bena:

Edited by Keyser Söze

you know you're terrible @ that shit, right?

I trust the opinion of a producer over you :bena:

I'm the best there ever was or will be :smoke: Come at me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV0EP12VXqU

someone should post a music sample and we should see who can turn it in into the sickest beat, blackhand :smoke:

I make all my shit from scratch :smoke:

>someone should post a music sample and we should see who can turn it in into the sickest beat, blackhand :smoke:

lol i know. however, you never did any contests, where you take a sample and then add your own stuff to it to make it your own?

>someone should post a music sample and we should see who can turn it in into the sickest beat, blackhand :

smoke:

lol i know. however, you never did any contests, where you take a sample and then add your own stuff to it to make it your own?

Nope... I'm more of a composer. I would be interested in seeing such a contest. :smoke:

>someone should post a music sample and we should see who can turn it in into the sickest beat, blackhand :

smoke:

Nope... I'm more of a composer. I would be interested in seeing such a contest. :smoke:

i do both, compose and sample. though lately, i've been mixing and doing sound design for tv promos.

I like your other one better

The evil mofo...

this is a little abstract

This is what goes through my mind when I'm ripping the bag up

:smoke:

• Cooke unpinned this topic