super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

don't faggots understand that if you want to talk shit post your damn pic. Nothing screams "im an ugly insecure bitch" like hating on looks without having the balls to put your own face on the chopping block.

don't faggots understand that if you want to talk shit post your damn pic. Nothing screams "im an ugly insecure bitch" like hating on looks without having the balls to put your own face on the chopping block.

I have posted many :smoke:

then this post doesn't concern you directly :smug:

I have posted many :smoke:

which confirms what mind wash is saying that you faggots are ugly insecure bitches :D

make sure not to take those sunglasses off

Indeed. My stunning blue eyes are too much to handle. :spin:

You're eyes ruin everything. You look like you have downsyndrome with em', as well as those weird ass eye brows. As I said, keep the shades on.

why are niggas hating on black hand

Because this dude rocks blue steel in every picture and is absolutely in love with himself

Because you're a jealous hater.

Lolwut. I don't hate on another mans looks, you homo. Just sayin this nigga has 1 look. He's like a black dude when he takes pictures.

Black hand is a pimp :smugd:

My nikka http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/robot.gif http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/robot.gif

You're eyes ruin everything. You look like you have downsyndrome with em', as well as those weird ass eye brows. As I said, keep the shades on.

This brown scum hatin on my baby blues :mickey: Edited by Black__Hand

Black hand is a pimp :smugd:

My nikka http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/robot.gif http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/robot.gif

This brown scum hatin on my baby blues :mickey:

My first sentence ever was "Mickey blue eyes!"

why are niggas hating on black hand

Because this dude rocks blue steel in every picture and is absolutely in love with himself

Because you're a jealous hater.

Lolwut. I don't hate on another mans looks, you homo. Just sayin this nigga has 1 look. He's like a black dude when he takes pictures.

which i.e. means you're hating on his looks. Just admit you're jealous

awhh leave black hands alone, lets make fun of me instead. Posted Image

Don't worry about people making fun of you. If there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that the more haters you have, the better you are :cosby: It's when people stop hating that you gotta start to worry.

So that means I am better than you.

Black Hand has been raped. :smug:

Don't worry about people making fun of you. If there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that the more haters you have, the better you are :cosby: It's when people stop hating that you gotta start to worry.

we dont hate you. we just think you're a fucking dumbass.

we dont hate you. we just think you're a fucking dumbass.

Lies. I have haters.
  • Cooke unpinned this topic