super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

If you have to profess it with a large ass tattoo, yes you do think you're a godsend compared to others.

people don't get tattoos for themselves ever.

i agree with you with the growing up thing etc

but its psychologically impossible to get a tattoo ONLY for yourself unless its in a spot noone can see or you always hide it.

you get a tattoo for yourself AND for others to see, and theres nothing wrong with that :)

unless its a crappy tattoo

Im sure Barto believes people who wear those huge Christian cross necklaces made of gold or fake diamonds around their neck do it "for themselves" as well because of how much they love their God.

I just think of that xbox kid's quote (vague version); it's not being into something that's important, it's telling everyone that you're into it that matters.

granted that huge gold crosses is the highest form of showing off

there are few things that we do for ourselves and ourselves ONLY, we even destroy our health to appear social to others (drinking , smoking).

society breeds this kind of thinking and anyone that does something different is "weird"

being able to distinguish between doing something for yourself and for others is pretty hard when you're constantly surrounded by people and at the same time having to be "attractive" to the opposite/same sex to fulfill your sexual desires.

lmao if you think I drink to appear social for others. I drink cause I like it, I drink by myself ALL the time

you're stupid, stop typing paragraphs :lol: pwnt

is there something wrong with drinking to be or appear social

Im sure Barto believes people who wear those huge Christian cross necklaces made of gold or fake diamonds around their neck do it "for themselves" as well because of how much they love their God.

I just think of that xbox kid's quote (vague version); it's not being into something that's important, it's telling everyone that you're into it that matters.

Some people wear crosses as an accessory and some wear it as a way to show their faith. They chose to do so they could better aid in representing who they are. 

My tattoo is on my shin and I primarily wear pants. In uniform they're not visible and I happen to be wearing shorts because it's the summer. So it's not like I go around with shorts at all times letting people know I'm straight edge, most people don't even know what Straight Edge is or the significance of the three x's symbol let alone putting the two together. 

I don't understand why you have a hard on for me and the way I live. You drink, that's cool man; I have no problems with that when you're responsible and you keep yourself and others safe. 

lmao if you think I drink to appear social for others. I drink cause I like it, I drink by myself ALL the time

you're stupid, stop typing paragraphs :lol: pwnt

is there something wrong with drinking to be or appear social

yeah, it's called being a poser :lol:

Some people wear crosses as an accessory and some wear it as a way to show their faith. They chose to do so they could better aid in representing who they are. 

My tattoo is on my shin and I primarily wear pants. In uniform they're not visible and I happen to be wearing shorts because it's the summer. So it's not like I go around with shorts at all times letting people know I'm straight edge, most people don't even know what Straight Edge is or the significance of the three x's symbol let alone putting the two together. 

I don't understand why you have a hard on for me and the way I live. You drink, that's cool man; I have no problems with that when you're responsible and you keep yourself and others safe. 

Didnt read, get off your high horse :lol:

I hope you aren't as insufferable in real life as you are on this forum.

in real life if I ran up to someone with a XXX tattoo, I'd shove my flask I carry with me down their throats right as they're about to answer the question I would pose to them "straight edge? how many years bro :lemming: " Edited by zwiiurrior

Zena warrior princess is just mad that even McDonalds turned him down.   :kaz:

Owned by Low tom :D

it's pretty funny though seeing this cornball brother acting like he himself isnt sucking dicks to pay the rent :kaz:

Im mufasa and the hyenas are you, lowtom and rat face :reg:

2299655.jpg

• Cooke unpinned this topic