super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

lots of designers sell their shirts at that price, and lots buy it at that price. Especially in large cities like NY where there are a lot of aficionados who'd recognize each other. It's no different than spending money on comic book dolls and calling them your "figurine collection"

Edited by zwiiurrior
  • Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Guest Golem

And people are free to call that pathetic too. I don't personally see a reason to pay £50 for a standard t-shirt just because it has the brand logo in foot high lettering across the front. Other people do, and may they find happiness.

And people are free to call that pathetic too. I don't personally see a reason to pay £50 for a standard t-shirt just because it has the brand logo in foot high lettering across the front. Other people do, and may they find happiness.

may you find happiness with the human size cardboard nintendo characters and other useless memoribilia that you spent your money on, but somehow someone with the money who spends a lot on something they care about to wear, must be "pathetic". The ironing is burning

lol ive never payed more than 15$ bucks for any shirt in my life

and i got better shirts than 90% of the people i know

we don't all find shopping at wal mart for shirts made by slave children who $15 is their entire year salary, that appealing. But who cares where what you buy is from as long as it's cheap right? Great motto to live by

may you find happiness with the human size cardboard nintendo characters and other useless memoribilia that you spent your money on, but somehow someone with the money who spends a lot on something they care about to wear, must be "pathetic". The ironing is burning

we don't all find shopping at wal mart for shirts made by slave children who $15 is their entire year salary, that appealing. But who cares where what you buy is from as long as it's cheap right? Great motto to live by

Just because a clothing item is expensive doesn't mean it's not made in the same sweat shop a cheap item is made in.

Sent from my HTC One

Guest Golem

You sound hurt.

The irony is you'll probably see em be worn by nigs who can't really afford them 

Edited by DMC

Lot's of people technically can't afford iPhones, but buy it anyway and then bitch about how they struggle to meet rent. Yes they can afford these things, affordable isn't the right word. Poor money management implies more in those situations. But no one is holding a gun to their heads telling them to buy $125 shirts, they can afford it and it's their choice if they're rather buy it than pay their bills.

ive never bought a single shirt from wal mart lol

i buy stuff online that have designs from indie artists

keep trying to guess me by using stereotypes :laff:

• Cooke unpinned this topic