super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Is what I said not true? Are you not insecure and have an inferiority complex? I can tell you for fact that not every human thinks the way you do. I am around the same height as you yet you don't see me crying "boo hoo if I were taller and more muscular girls would like me". You don't see me posted jaded rants about how women don't have to do anything to get attention and how I wish I was a chick so people can desire me because I actually interact with women and know those things aren't true. I'm not insecure about why I can't get women because guess what. I actually do. And even if I wasn't, it's because I'm comfortable in my own skin and not some substance abusing lowlife.

-made eye contact with a chic as I walked into the bar the other night

- she sees me later @ the smokers deck, makes eye contact and comes sits next to me (after I properly returned & fixed gaze and say hello/roll the conversation)

- she sits aside, we talk, she tells me "I'm too chill," i explain why -- in a non chill manner. she's more interested. stuff's going fine

"do I put my hand on her now? to let her know sure it's on?  do I kino? do I keep talking?"

I don't. It doesn't feel comfortable for me. Yet it's the only thing that would have worked.

Eventually she's all fucking drunk dosing off and shit, and that turns me off, so I leave and join another group.

-- I'm sorry but where's the fun in any of that other than being a man and trying to score? 

Just because you gladly continue to chase pussy like every other dude, and I am taking a ranting break from the sidelines doesn't make you better, bub. 

It may be healthier in the long run, and I've already agreed with that. 

Edited by ローsann

-made eye contact with a chic as I walked into the bar the other night

- she sees me later @ the smokers deck, makes eye contact and comes sits next to me (after I properly returned & fixed gaze and say hello/roll the conversation)

- she sits aside, we talk, she tells me "I'm too chill," i explain why -- in a non chill manner. she's more interested. stuff's going fine

"do I put my hand on her now? to let her know sure it's on?  do I kino? do I keep talking?"

I don't. It doesn't feel comfortable for me. Yet it's the only thing that would have worked.

Eventually she's all fucking drunk dosing off and shit, and that turns me off, so I leave and join another group.

-- I'm sorry but where's the fun in any of that other than being a man and trying to score? 

Just because you gladly continue to chase pussy like every other dude, and I am taking a ranting break from the sidelines doesn't make you better, bub. 

It may be healthier in the long run, and I've already agreed with that. 

I've never had to "chase pussy" in my life. I'm just a cool ass nigga so bitches like me. My current girl is my friend's older sister. I went over to his other sister's house one day when his whole family was there and I was just being the cool ass nigga that I am and she was feeling me so we started flirting n shit. It was actually her who added me on facebook and hit me up and started the conversations that led to our first few dates. As a matter of fact our first real date was some shit she invited me out to.

chimp n**ger right on time. is that how you see yourself? that explains the self-loathing misery that you project on everyone else. 

tph, nice of you to be a cool ass nigga.

it may be far too late for me, but okay. 

that's what i'll do, just be, cool ass nigga. 

btw some people talk/converse for the sake of talking/conversing. I don't. but whatev. I will share my identity more with ppl regardless of what "inferiority COMPLEX" means.  :dove:

I smell of Shark, as I bathe in waters with them, part of my godnadian powers in control over sea life

Does Canada even have sharks?

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

no it's only surrounded by the pacific, atlantic and arctic oceans. 

i always thought getting women was pretty easy. it's not even about physical appearance (though it helps). confidence and a good sense of humor goes a long way.

on a side note, exploiting a woman's flaws works well too (on certain women - usually very hot ones). i don't mean insult them. however, a pretty girl who's confident about her looks, but knows she's dumb, will essentially eat up compliments relating to her intelligence. it should never be as broad as saying, "i really like the way you think"...but rather something more specific in a conversation, that you find insightful. you can reverse the logic for hot girls, who are very insecure about their looks. instead of saying how beautiful they are, casually point out separate features you like, in a tasteful, detailed way. women love men with an eye for little details :smoke:

buddy if I didn't make chicks laugh i'd probably get zero tang

troof

Edited by BOSS DS-1

chimp n**ger right on time. is that how you see yourself? that explains the self-loathing misery that you project on everyone else. 

tph, nice of you to be a cool ass nigga.

it may be far too late for me, but okay. 

that's what i'll do, just be, cool ass nigga. 

btw some people talk/converse for the sake of talking/conversing. I don't. but whatev. I will share my identity more with ppl regardless of what "inferiority COMPLEX" means.  :dove:

Black beetle juice, all angry and dramatic. Sit on a knife, ****a.

Sent from my HTC One

You guys need to read up on the benefits of POSITIVE ENERGY

dude bro, positive energy, fix your brain/inferiority, confidence, game, pick up skills, be tall, lead, make the move, fuck

all.a.girl.needs.is.her.natural.figure.       and on top of that, they're fucking lazy. They don't want to love someone they want to be loved by someone. they don't give a F*** about anything else.

SURE, they're happy to talk to a positive energy confident dude. Who the fux wouldn't want a sexy attractive person offering you company?? 

it's 9 to fucking 1 odds of energy and work. This is the damn truth. 

Edited by ローsann

dude bro, positive energy, fix your brain/inferiority, confidence, game, pick up skills, be tall, lead, make the move, fuck

all.a.girl.needs.is.her.natural.figure. and on top of that, they're fucking lazy. They don't want to love someone they want to be loved by someone. they don't give a F*** about anything else.

SURE, they're happy to talk to a positive energy confident dude. Who the fux wouldn't want a sexy attractive person offering you company??

This nigga is complaining about women being shallow whilst saying he doesn't want to settle for a "7/10 chick".

all.a.girl.needs.is.her.natural.figure. and on top of that, they're fucking lazy. They don't want to love someone they want to be loved by someone. they don't give a F*** about anything else.

This nigga is complaining about women being shallow whilst saying he doesn't want to settle for a "7/10 chick".

Dude hasn't had sex in 6 years. Because he's too good to for the girls that want him and he can't get the girls that he wants. (Asian)

Lol know your limitations ****a.

Sent from my HTC One

• Cooke unpinned this topic