Why do people consider DOA to be a shallow fighter?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You just said the counter system is too complex,  therefore the game is simple. You're a fucking retard,  unaware you're a fucking retard.  No doubt,  you fucking suck at this game,  AND YOU HAVEN'T E

LAWL, its a button masher. The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4,

Damn - this thread owned. TLHBFR.

Kaptain0wnage is serving up some fine rape I see. :]

Even when its 20 vs 1. :]

Kownage is a fucking moron, he fucking fights against lemgods in the lemming lounge to try and make games look better than they are. :shakes:

Kownage doesn't post here anymore. But i'd like to see a link to that.

Oh, and what have you been doing this entire thread. You tag team with a sheep against the lemmings and you dare try to say you're one of us. That should be an automatic ban.

why does this have over 1000 replies:wonder:

Kwame, will kownage get banned if we make a thread where people can vote yes or no for it? :]

Kownage has already been banned.

You are too stupid for not being Kownage.

You're a shitty flip flopping PC fanboy who named himself after a massive flop. I don't you should be talking.

He rapes you, fucking idiot. :shakes:

No one owns me. No matter how you cock gagging faggots try and gang up, I am unownable. It kinda goes with being a lemming these days.

You are not part of the lemgods, you only make us look bad. :shakes:

Just owning the console does not make you a lemming. You are the farthest thing from one without saying TLHBO every two replies.

I need to be more like you? *laughs*

Kaptain0wnage is serving up some fine rape I see. :]

Even when its 20 vs 1. :D

Kownage is a fucking moron, he fucking fights against lemgods in the lemming lounge to try and make games look better than they are. :shakes:

Kownage doesn't post here anymore. But i'd like to see a link to that.

Nobody could possibly call you Kaptain of anything lemkid :]

Kwame, will kownage get banned if we make a thread where people can vote yes or no for it? :]

You're a shitty flip flopping PC fanboy who named himself after a massive flop. I don't you should be talking.

He rapes you, fucking idiot. :shakes:

No one owns me. No matter how you cock gagging faggots try and gang up, I am unownable. It kinda goes with being a lemming these days.

You are not part of the lemgods, you only make us look bad. :shakes:

Just owning the console does not make you a lemming. You are the farthest thing from one without saying TLHBO every two replies.

I need to be more like you? *laughs*

I'm sure they'd much rather have a lying turn coat like you.

OWNED:D:]

360's Dpad > PS3's Dpad

:]

What exactly is wrong with the 360's Dpad? I've yet to have problem with it. I played plenty of 2D fighters on the original Xbox and they're pretty much the same thing.

The Playstation Dpad however sucks horrible ass. I can't see how anyone could use that for a fighting game.

360's Dpad > PS3's Dpad

What exactly is wrong with the 360's Dpad? I've yet to have problem with it. I played plenty of 2D fighters on the original Xbox and they're pretty much the same thing.

The Playstation Dpad however sucks horrible ass. I can't see how anyone could use that for a fighting game.

The S controller's dpad was 1000 times better than the 360 one.

The 360 one is pretty unresponsive.

why is the POS 3 one shitty too?

OWNEDB):]:D

360's Dpad > PS3's Dpad

Dude, get lost.. the lemmings don't want you.

360's Dpad > PS3's Dpad

The S controller's dpad was 1000 times better than the 360 one.

The 360 one is pretty unresponsive.

why is the POS 3 one shitty too?

It's pretty much the same thing as every PS controller's Dpad. But the 360 controller's Dpad has always worked fine for me. I actually like how there is no spacing in the corners so you can do one smooth movement. I used to get horrible blisters playing 2D fighters on the SNES for the very opposite.

360's Dpad > PS3's Dpad

Dude, get lost.. the lemmings don't want you.

Like I said, when an actual lemming like JonB or G Dubya tell me that, then i'll actually believe it.

From a cowmit like you, it doesn't mean dick.

So it's agreed.... DOA = Fun game, but can't touch Virtua Fighter (neither can Tekken :]) Kaptain0wnage = Retard. The fact that he defends the 360's terrible d-pad PROVES that he doesn't actually play fighters. Eva = Still a closet Xflop/Lemtard hater :] Lemmings = CAN and WILL be owned :D Thank you for reading.