What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

On 2024-04-30 at 9:19 PM, madmaltese said:

Finished Baby Reindeer. Great show, eps4 onward have some amazing emotional high moments. Ep6 another highlight and the finale does a great job of truly brining heart to everything. Show honestly seems like the guy's personal therapy session. Very raw in many ways

100%. 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

My dad met Gomey from Breaking Bad. He’s apparently very active in the Albuquerque community. 

Posted Images

On 2024-04-26 at 7:23 PM, Twinblade said:

Yeah and I thought it was neat how the lead actor/director is the actual guy who is the story is based off of. I imagine there must be a lot of truth to it.

All the texts/emails shown in the show are real. Misspellings and all. 

• Upvote 1
Posted (edited)

X-men 97 is really killing it. They have mixed up and combined some stories together that in many ways doesn't do some of the storylines justice but you can tell everyone involved in the show truly loves the X-men. They are really fans of the pivotal eras of the characters. 

I give them credit for letting the stories play out more or less as they did originally rather than hyper focusing on making Wolverine the main character for everything like everyone did in the early 2000s. With that said, I would like some more wolverine. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

X-men 97 is really killing it. They have mixed up and combined some stories together that in many ways doesn't do some of the storylines justice but you can tell everyone involved in the show truly loves the X-men. They are really fans of the pivotal eras of the characters. 

I give them credit for letting the stories play out more or less as they did originally rather than hyper focusing on making Wolverine the main character for everything like everyone did in the early 2000s. With that said, I would like some more wolverine. 

That scene with Wolverine and Nightcrawler was so fucking hype. Also the skydiving Wolverine was awesome. 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

That scene with Wolverine and Nightcrawler was so fucking hype. Also the skydiving Wolverine was awesome. 

Dude, when they decide to glaze them boys up, man. When they were making Cyclops some Tom Cruise/Robert Downy wannabe it was the sign they were going to turn up when necessary and they always do. 

OK, so they did in fact do the Fatal Attractions storyline in Xmen 97. Wow. Which means more than likely means next season will be the Onslaught story and most likely Age of Apocalypse story after that. 

This is peak Xmen. Well done. 

https://x.com/thelastofusnews/status/1789755329783251282?s=46&t=oeVIWK2HAOF3fT8eEJQDSg 

Yeah I can’t say I’m that enthusiastic about the next season of TLOU2. This just puts into perspective how Bella Ramsey just isn’t a good fit for Ellie. Especially given how more ‘weathered’ and vicious Ellie is supposed to be in TLOU2.

37 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

https://x.com/thelastofusnews/status/1789755329783251282?s=46&t=oeVIWK2HAOF3fT8eEJQDSg 

Yeah I can’t say I’m that enthusiastic about the next season of TLOU2. This just puts into perspective how Bella Ramsey just isn’t a good fit for Ellie. Especially given how more ‘weathered’ and vicious Ellie is supposed to be in TLOU2.

These look comparisons are stuff I really don't get tbh. They don't have to look exactly the same, specifically hair wise like in that tweet. 

If anything I was more worried about the casting in season 1. S2 Ellie fits much more in line with her role in Game of Thrones which was excellent.