Shadow of the Tomb Raider gets a graphics upgrade

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, Lemtards complains all day how Sony's games are all the same third person action game formula, then hypes the fuck out of the most generic B-rate take on third person action games in years. lmao

I can't stand all these inherently different third person games! A new Forza game every year!? Sign me right up!    lmfao

yeah, after the ROTR fiasco this franchise has been marked by the MSM and an enemy of the playstation brand. they're going to try and belittle this game every chance they get, still.

8 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

sony fans love to shit on tomb raider. Still bitter about the reboot and that its better than uncharted

4 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

yeah, after the ROTR fiasco this franchise has been marked by the MSM and an enemy of the playstation brand. they're going to try and belittle this game every chance they get, still.

That sounds about right, they were going nuts about it for that entire time and even after it came to PlayStation they threatened boycotting it lol

10 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Uncharted shits on this trash :sabu:

10/10 hype recorded

Uncharted 4 is 15 hours long, 6 1/2 of that is spent watching cutscenes, button prompts, guided set pieces and being stuck in trapped dialog, 5 of that is spent climbing, the remainder of the entire game including all puzzles, walking, running, driving and shooting is 3 1/2 hours.

Please support this trash more. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Alright, so that means that Microsoft's exclusivity being removed allowed development to improve, now that they are expecting a real userbase of gamers to buy the game.

Larger userbase = more money invested for development = graphics upgrade.

Lemmings, you can thank the PS4 for that.:blessed:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Alright, so that means that Microsoft's exclusivity being removed allowed development to improve, now that they are expecting a real userbase of gamers to buy the game.

Larger userbase = more money invested for development = graphics upgrade.

Lemmings, you can thank the PS4 for that.:blessed:

:cosby2:

Lol, Lemtards complains all day how Sony's games are all the same third person action game formula, then hypes the fuck out of the most generic B-rate take on third person action games in years. lmao

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Probably because Xbox isn't saturated with this stuff. There's nothing inherently wrong with these kinds of games but when they comprise the bulk of what is on your platform its an issue. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Probably because Xbox isn't saturated with this stuff. There's nothing inherently wrong with these kinds of games but when they comprise the bulk of what is on your platform its an issue. 

I can't stand all these inherently different third person games! A new Forza game every year!? Sign me right up! 

lmfao

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I can't stand all these inherently different third person games! A new Forza game every year!? Sign me right up! 

lmfao

As I've said before, Forza is from a single franchise with biennial releases of two separate IP's. It's not a bunch of different games all operating under similar formulas. It's not like Microsoft is releasing Project Gotham Racing, Forza, Midtown Madness, Motorcross Madness and Rallisport Challenge. 

God of War, The Last of Us 2, Until Dawn, Uncharted 4, Days Gone, Horizon Zero Dawn, The Order: 1886, Detroit Become Human, Knack, Knack II, Infamous Second Son, Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima, Shadow of the Colossus, Spiderman, Bloodborne, The Last Guardian etc are not. 

These are all Sony owned or published IP's and they're all third person games. There's almost zero diversity in their stable of games, it's all third person. The only first person game they released was 5 years ago when the console launched, none of their games have independent identity.. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!