Well you don't need a PlayStation 4 to play Bloodborne now

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Man, more than 3 years after the fact. 

Another 4 years before you can play GoW (GOTG) on PC. Amazing... 

What does it matter how long it takes? lmao.. half the games PS4 gets are PS3 remasters :kaz: 

Bloodborne is no longer exclusive lmao.. TCHBR :D 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Don't you want to stream Bloodborne with input lag? :mj:

It may be funny to you but I actually care about the franchise unlike you. go play your titty anime games noob. :mj:

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

What does it matter how long it takes? lmao.. half the games PS4 gets are PS3 remasters :kaz: 

Best on PS4. THHBFK 

:juggle: 

Just now, kaz said:

It may be funny to you but I actually care about the franchise unlike you. go play your titty anime games noob. :mj:

I imported Demon's Souls before you even knew it existed. Sit down, plebeian. 

I'm looking forward to Sekiro now, not being 3 years late to the Bloodborne party (now with more input lag). :mj: 3 fucking years and you're calling yourself the ultimate fan, fuck off you low scrub shithead. :roff:

There are games that will stay exclusive to consoles forever. I have  a lot ps2/ps3 games I can't play anywhere else. you have to be delusional to think ps4 is different. just saying

Just now, Ramza said:

I imported Demon's Souls before you even knew it existed. Sit down, plebeian. 

I'm looking forward to Sekiro now, not being 3 years late to the Bloodborne party (now with more input lag). :mj: 3 fucking years and you're calling yourself the ultimate fan, fuck off you low scrub shithead. :roff:

I'm sorry to burst your noob bubble but I played demon's souls before the game arrived at the drug slum you live in. I don't care either way because you quoted me not the other way around, bitch. :mj:

14 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Watch, the gaps are going to get smaller and smaller until they release in parallel. 

So not only are Microsoft and Sony bringing their games to PC, Microsoft is the only one bothering to actually code real versions of the games.

:mj: cows

3 minutes ago, kaz said:

I'm sorry to burst your noob bubble but I played demon's souls before the game arrived at the drug slum you live in. I don't care either way because you quoted me not the other way around, bitch. :mj:

giphy.gif

42 months after I beat Bloodborne. ''I'M THE ULTIMATE FAN.'' :kaz: 

17 minutes ago, Ramza said:

giphy.gif

42 months after I beat Bloodborne. ''I'M THE ULTIMATE FAN.'' :kaz: 

who said "I'm the ultimate fan"? you are jealous because I save the good shit for as long as I can. I didn't play dark souls 3 yet either because I want to play them chronologically. :glad: 

and it's true though, I was fighting aids babies in the valley of defilement before you even knew maiden astraea doesn't need to be saved. 

Edited by kaz