PlayStation most recognized gaming brand; #3 (UK) and #13 (US)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if i ever see another fucking racing game in my life   Fuck Xbox, for real  Fucking TRASH

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

As if the term exclusive somehow negates games from existing. Fanboy twaddle. 

everybody has managed exclusives except the Xcuck 1. funny how Phil is the only loser shit enough to not be able to secure ONE fucking game for his fans.

He sold you out. you spent thousands on Xloaf and you're about to get flushed by the execs. :rofl: Remij is playing all your games. You have a $500 proprietary paperweight shitbox with no games. It's a joke. a fucking laugh out loud riot. Nothing but Forza for years. Super lucky tale. Sea of Shit. Suck of DeGay. :rofl: Holy fuck 

Edited by Bodycount NX
Just now, Bodycount NX said:

everybody has managed exclusives except the Xcuck 1. funny how Phil is the only loser shit enough to not be able to secure ONE fucking game for his fans.

He sold you out. you spent thousands on Xloaf and you're about to get flushed by the execs. :rofl: Remij is playing all your games. You have a $500 proprietary paperweight shotbox with no games. It's a joke. a fucking laugh out loud riot. Nothing but Forza for years. Super lucky tale. Sea of Shit. Suck of DeGay. :rofl: Holy fuck 

Again the term exclusive doesn't negate games from existing, sure they're on PC but what does that matter? Who cares? Are they on PlayStation? Are they on Switch? No. They're on Microsoft's platforms and only Microsoft's platforms. The fact of the matter is the system has a fuck ton of games and there's more value here than Switch could ever provide. 

You want to talk shit about Xbox? Well then sell yours, get rid of it this week and see how long you survive with the Switch as your only console. See how long you survive passing up Forza Horizon 4, Call of Duty Black Ops IIII, Battlefield V, Red Dead Redemption 2,  Resident Evil 2, Crackdown 3, Soul Calibur VI, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Just Cause 4, Hitman 2, Metro Exodus, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Fallout 76, Anthem, Dead or Alive 6, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course all in just the next 6 months. 

You've lost your shit, you've lost your shit over a glorified Wii U with a bunch of indie games and 7th generation ports. You've fucking cracked. 

30 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Again the term exclusive doesn't negate games from existing, sure they're on PC but what does that matter? Who cares? Are they on PlayStation? Are they on Switch? No. They're on Microsoft's platforms and only Microsoft's platforms. The fact of the matter is the system has a fuck ton of games and there's more value here than Switch could ever provide. 

You want to talk shit about Xbox? Well then sell yours, get rid of it this week and see how long you survive with the Switch as your only console. See how long you survive passing up Forza Horizon 4, Call of Duty Black Ops IIII, Battlefield V, Red Dead Redemption 2,  Resident Evil 2, Crackdown 3, Soul Calibur VI, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Just Cause 4, Hitman 2, Metro Exodus, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Fallout 76, Anthem, Dead or Alive 6, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course all in just the next 6 months. 

You've lost your shit, you've lost your shit over a glorified Wii U with a bunch of indie games and 7th generation ports. You've fucking cracked. 

Nobody's cracked. You get 1/2 the games as PS4 and Switch is on a whole different level. No One gets our games. Our games are exclusives. Switch is one of a kind. It's a must own.

Everything good on XDone is on PS4 or PC. It's the most irrelevant platform of all time and literally the worst of all time. I should probably sell it but EBgames would probably give me $80 for it. games on Xshit done are worth 1/2 of the PS4 versions on collector's market. No one wants them. 

No I wouldn't miss it. it's sucked for years and it has no future beyond Gears 5 the feminist shit game starring a bulldyke marcus fenix replacement. :D the whole od MS are cucked SJW radicals trying to  brainwash their 3 remaining  fans.  No one I know owns an xbox. Everybody hates Xbox.

Phil is a conman. Racing games suck. There's no point in owning an xbox one, it's a fucking brick. :D 

Just now, Bodycount NX said:

Nobody's cracked. You get 1/2 the games as PS4 and Switch is on a whole different level. No One gets our games. Our games are exclusives. Switch is one of a kind. It's a must own.

Everything good on XDone is on PS4 or PC. It's the most irrelevant platform of all time and literally the worst of all time. I should probably sell it but EBgames would probably give me $80 for it. games on Xshit done are worth 1/2 of the PS4 versions on collector's market. No one wants them. 

No I wouldn't miss it. it's sucked for years and it has no future beyond Gears 5 the feminist shit game starring a bulldyke marcus fenix replacement. :D the whole od MS are cucked SJW radicals trying to  brainwash their 3 remaining  fans.  No one I know owns an xbox. Everybody hates Xbox.

Phil is a conman. Racing games suck. There's no point in owning an xbox one, it's a fucking brick. :D 

Half the games lol? Again you've completely cracked. 

PC is getting PS4 games via Sony's own streaming service, Switch games are being emulated on PC.  No matter which way you dice it everyone's games are on PC and Microsoft is the only one intelligent enough to directly capitalize on it. 

You're a dumbass. 

sony's games are not native on PC. :D Nintendo's neither. Only one company sold out their fans. Only one company is trying to push multiplatform garbage, just Microdick.

Nobody wants an xbox one because it has ZERO fucking exclusives. it's worthless. It's probably going to hold value worse than an Ngage. Ngage had exclusives. Ngage is more collectible than X1. :rofl:

5 hours ago, Bodycount NX said:

sony's games are not native on PC. :D Nintendo's neither. Only one company sold out their fans. Only one company is trying to push multiplatform garbage, just Microdick.

Nobody wants an xbox one because it has ZERO fucking exclusives. it's worthless. It's probably going to hold value worse than an Ngage. Ngage had exclusives. Ngage is more collectible than X1. :rofl:

LOL This is 100% true. For a collector the 32X and SegaCD have more value.