Star Citizen is the PC's next Crysis

If the game ever gets released that is... but holy shit these procedurally created cities are next level shit... lmao CyberpunkHBR.  It's impressive enough as he makes his way out of a building into the city... but then when they get in a ship and fly above the city... and then fly out into outer space seamlessly... my jaw dropped.  :omg: 

Seriously.. check out the first 15min of this... it's incredible the tech in this game.

looks like it won't release ever and trust me if it does it will be a HUGE disappointment one way or another on release in maybe 2030. I'm glad I didn't back this shit. My patience only lasts that long they can fuck themselves.

also 2017 demo fuck off and no, it's not even close to being the same thing as crysis. Crysis is still to this day a technical masterpiece. It's pretty common nowadays. 

Edited by kaz
20 minutes ago, kaz said:

looks like it won't release ever and trust me if it does it will be a HUGE disappointment one way or another on release in maybe 2030. I'm glad I didn't back this shit. My patience only lasts that long they can fuck themselves.

also 2017 demo fuck off and no, it's not even close to being the same thing as crysis. Crysis is still to this day a technical masterpiece. It's pretty common nowadays. 

This takes Crysis' scale and obliterates it. :pavarotti: 

And yes.. it's not done and will never finish.  The tech is impressive as fuck though :shrug: 

55 minutes ago, kaz said:

Please kill yourself.

The "gameplay" stuff at the end looked worse tbh. All of the spaceships look like junk too.

Fuck this game lmfao, what a hermit pipe dream this POS scam is ROFL