• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why am I reading this shit... lol

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

My PC does suck, and so does yours. You spend thousands of dollars on a bunch of hot shit only to validate its existence against consoles.

:tom:

Yea, your PC sucks... you have no experience with any modern PC hardware...  You're a console fag... and you're trying to validate consoles sucking because they are cheaper :hest: 

And after all your whining... I still don't need an Xbox :kaz:   The Lem faction bleeding from the anus... BC ditched it for the Switch... just YOU and Jonny... who just spend $800+ on a Dell he wants to upgrade :lawl: 

Thanks Phil :juggle: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yea, your PC sucks... you have no experience with any modern PC hardware...  You're a console fag... and you're trying to validate consoles sucking because they are cheaper :hest: 

And after all your whining... I still don't need an Xbox :kaz: 

Modern PC hardware is all just iterative, there's nothing uniforminally different from what I have to what is available now. You're a guy living in no man's land trying to validate a device that hasn't been impressive in a decade, costs thousands of dollars and has become nothing but a souped up console with console games as its main and really only means of exceling. Where are the blockbuster PC exclusives? They don't exist anymore. Where are the graphical show pieces for PC? They don't exist anymore. 

It's gotten so bad on PC that the argument has literally become hamstrung on minute visual details that are barely noticeable in operation and performance. Back in the day PC games couldn't even operate on consoles. Back in the day console games didn't even look the part, the same games shared looked like they were cut from a completely different cloth as if they were almost two different games.

Now it's this

44027622804_ef168a3b4a_o.png

versus this and you want to talk shit lol, you're in the wrong decade. :hest:

44133707734_6aa9bfa8f9_o.png 

15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's gotten so bad on PC that the argument has literally become hamstrung on minute visual details that are barely noticeable in operation and performance.  :hest:

This is literally what the console wars has been for the last decade as well.... much less so than the PC vs consoles... IDIOT :tom: 

And the irony of downplaying performance differences.. of 2 to 3 times the framerate... LOL... especially after you've talked about high refresh-rate and high fps PC gaming for the past decade and how you're sensitive to fluctuations enough to know that something doesn't feel right in FH4 on X1X at 60fps  :hehe: 

You're a clown...you talk about how PC is always a compromise between fps and quality... and yet now we have consoles offering that same "compromise"....

And the reason why PC games are so similar to console games is because the costs associated with development.... Raising the resolution only gets you so far... and PC reached that point 5-6 years ago... 

LMAO @ you placing that reality on the fault of the hardware... dipshit.  Performance alone will always be a reason to prefer PC.  You're a dumbass Dynamite..  and there's STILL no reason to own an Xbox. :mickeyj:

The more I read about the details of this game, the more I'm thinking that this game had been completed a while ago.

And I think GTA6 is going to hit PS4 and XBO either late 2019, or early in 2020  because they are not going to release a new GTA game on consoles that have small userbases. They want it to sell huge, and they are going to turn around and sell a next-gen version of it.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

The more I read about the details of this game, the more I'm thinking that this game had been completed a while ago.

And I think GTA6 is going to hit PS4 and XBO either late 2019, or early in 2020  because they are not going to release a new GTA game on consoles that have small userbases. They want it to sell huge, and they are going to turn around and sell a next-gen version of it.

The game took all of Rockstar's resources all their studios combined. I wouldn't count on another GTA for at least 3-5 yrs IMO

Edited by Vini
4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Lmao Remij already starting his list of 79 different damage controls :D

This must sting too after FH4 is best on X and PC has massive issues LOL

FH4 best on Xbox? :mj: 

Xbox has a huge massive issue the PC doesn't have... it runs at 1/4 the resolution to maintain playable framerates :kaz: 

JonBTFO :lawl: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

FH4 best on Xbox? :mj: 

Xbox has a huge massive issue the PC doesn't have... it runs at 1/4 the resolution to maintain playable framerates :kaz: 

JonBTFO :lawl: 

I thought resoultion doesn't matter to hermits now ? Lmao 

Massive LOD issues on PC it's broken . No surprise . All.pc games are broken LOL 

Just now, Jon2B said:

I thought resoultion doesn't matter to hermits now ? Lmao 

Massive LOD issues on PC it's broken . No surprise . All.pc games are broken LOL 

It always matters... it especially matters when it comes at the cost of 1/2 the framerate dipshit :kaz: 

Even Jeff was like... if I played this on my Xbox One X (he's playing on PC btw B) ) he said that he'd play at 1080p 60 because 30 feels garbage :fatcruise:

Just now, Jon2B said:

No he didn't .

So when you go back to 1080 for Ray tracing , does resolution matter then ? 

ROFL PC gaming is a JOKE SCAM 

Yes he did.. lmao.. it's in the quick look.  He's playing it on his PC at 1440p at 70-110fps and said that if he had to play the X1X version (the one they play in the video) he'd be playing at 1080p because 30 doesn't feel great for a racing game. LOL

1080p with the latest in graphics technology vastly superior to the other offerings... or 3x the fps and 4x the resolution.... Whichever I decide, I win :pavarotti:

11 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

He said he'd play 60fps he didn't say it was garbage at 30 . Stupid fuck :D

The only thing that is garbage is the PC port :D ruuuullfffff

He said 30 was garbage without saying "30 is garbage"... lmao needing shit spelled out for you :mj: 

And my god... the load times on Xbox are fucking horrendous..  :kaz: 

The PC version shits on the Xbox version LOL...  Jeff made the same choice as anyone else would if they had the option :pavarotti: 

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

He said 30 was garbage without saying "30 is garbage"... lmao needing shit spelled out for you :mj: 

The PC version shits on the Xbox version LOL...  Jeff made the same choice as anyone else would if they had the option :pavarotti: 

Lol your making up stories . Seems to be all you do .  Load times are bad on PC too .

Massive LOD problems on PC lol . The verdict is clear . And the winner , as always ...is X 

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Strange how Forza Horizon was always playable and no one complained about its rock solid performance until another option presented itself.

#bullshitters