Taking sig/avi bets for FH4

Jon doesn't even have faith in MS' best franchise from their best studio....

It'll be reviewed fairly I'm pretty sure.  9's everywhere... some 10s and 8s.  Maybe a 7 from some disgruntled Gran Turismo fansite.. but a solid 9. B) 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It'll be reviewed fairly I'm pretty sure.  9's everywhere... some 10s and 8s.  Maybe a 7 from some disgruntled Gran Turismo fansite.. but a solid 9. B) 

It will get a 20/100 or a 40/100, both 2 and 3 did from some clickbait shitholes. 

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I have faith.  It's the best racer of this gen no contest . Faith in gamespot ? Nope 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

the game will be a 10/10 with its fans. that's all that matters. i just don't see it being the massive jump 3 was, which i can see it getting docked points for. heck, even some of the best forza titles got 8's, because there were already several great ones out. 

10 minutes ago, -GD- said:

the game will be a 10/10 with its fans. that's all that matters. i just don't see it being the massive jump 3 was, which i can see it getting docked points for. heck, even some of the best forza titles got 8's, because there were already several great ones out. 

Like I said, I can see it getting docked points for the Showcase Events being basically the same thing as FH3's.  Scripted events which while kinda neat... don't really hide the fact that they are completely scripted and it takes the excitement out of it knowing that you can fuck up and be fairly slow sometimes and things still happen the exact same.

However, I think there's other areas in which this game will make up for that.  I think progression is going to be MUCH better this time around.. making people want to play with more variety in cars and race types.  The stunt driver races are cool as hell and already better than the Showcase Events from FH3 imo.  Hopefully they do some cool shit with that.

But yea, you're right.. FH4 will be an amazing game for fans of these games.  Just in my mind, I'd like to see this knock it out of the park because despite someone not liking racing games all that much, these really are high quality games.  They are pretty much the best in genre for car fans.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Like I said, I can see it getting docked points for the Showcase Events being basically the same thing as FH3's.  Scripted events which while kinda neat... don't really hide the fact that they are completely scripted and it takes the excitement out of it knowing that you can fuck up and be fairly slow sometimes and things still happen the exact same.

However, I think there's other areas in which this game will make up for that.  I think progression is going to be MUCH better this time around.. making people want to play with more variety in cars and race types.  The stunt driver races are cool as hell and already better than the Showcase Events from FH3 imo.  Hopefully they do some cool shit with that.

But yea, you're right.. FH3 will be an amazing game for fans of these games.  Just in my mind, I'd like to see this knock it out of the park because despite someone not liking racing games all that much, these really are high quality games.  They are pretty much the best in genre for car fans.

oh, like is said, it will be a10/10 for me. i would like to see it reflected in the scores too, but won't be surprised if it isn't. we shall see! 

• Like 1