Cut the shit cows you're terrified of the 1X

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know that $5 game no one knows or ever played? It's on a disc now 

So effective I'm able to keep reeling your dumbass in every single time.  So you must be just as slow.

Bitch not only do I own a 1X I got a 1tb external SSD plugged into it for maximum current gen experience     

Posted Images

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Your posts are about as effective as the Pro's memory bandwidth :deadest:

So effective I'm able to keep reeling your dumbass in every single time. :lawl: So you must be just as slow. :rofl:

• Haha 1
Just now, lynux3 said:

So effective I'm able to keep reeling your dumbass in every single time. :lawl: So you must be just as slow. :rofl:

You're not reeling anybody in, you're making dumb assertions that buckle under scrutiny and then take the "haha i trolled you" scapegoat as a means of exiting. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're not reeling anybody in, you're making dumb assertions that buckle under scrutiny and then take the "haha i trolled you" scapegoat as a means of exiting. 

Got you again. :mj:

11 minutes ago, Vini said:

I played the beta and enjoyed it a lot I don't think it's more fun than PUBG, PUBG has a specific flair and gameplay style that doesn't get old for me

I think it's this generations counter strike

It has a loyal play base for being the first BR game to explode. Fortnite came and blew past it yet they still differentiate enough to have different audiences however Blackout is literally a PUBG clone with high production values. It will always have a loyal fanbase but the biggest brand in the world is going to have a big impact on it. 

Regardless, still no idea what any of that has to do with X1X mulitplats. Pubg is like the worst example of a X1X game out. 

For the record the whole 'best multiplat' version argument imo is in reality the most useless argument ever. Unless someone here actually started this gen with PS4 as their primary system over the XO (since PS4 had the better multiplats) and then went to Pro and then to X all the 'best multiplat' talk is just situational. Let alone going to PC if you have a capable one.

Dyno and jonb didn't game on PS4 early this gen and now switch to X since PS4 no longer has best multiplats. They didn't give af early gen and no one gives af now :face:

5 minutes ago, Vini said:

Bitch not only do I own a 1X I got a 1tb external SSD plugged into it for maximum current gen experience 

I already know you have a One X. The maximum current gen experience would be replacing that shitty platter drive with an SSD, SATA III of course, like I did.

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Dyno and jonb didn't game on PS4 early this gen and now switch to X since PS4 no longer has best multiplats. They didn't give af early gen and no one gives af now :face:

Exactly. They were perfectly fine with 900p and framerate issues early on, but now that Microsoft scrambled to rush out the One X so they could say they are the best in something, which as negligible as it may be, it is really all the lemmings have left. Like lostfool says, "dat extra blade of gwass :tear2:".

13 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

It has a loyal play base for being the first BR game to explode. Fortnite came and blew past it yet they still differentiate enough to have different audiences however Blackout is literally a PUBG clone with high production values. It will always have a loyal fanbase but the biggest brand in the world is going to have a big impact on it. 

Regardless, still no idea what any of that has to do with X1X mulitplats. Pubg is like the worst example of a X1X game out. 

Nah man it's actually a great port. I can honesty say it's one of the smoothest handing shooters on console. No dead zone BS or auto aim or anything. Since last update that downgraded graphics a little the game is silky smooth 30fps. They'll update the graphics again it's a matter of time. 

Some cool controller tricks they have and much more they keep adding with every update like

For example if you hold down RB you can look around freely at any time even if you're character is aiming at something

You can navigate inventory virtually without having to stop moving your character around

Driving handling and physics are great on controller, especially bikes they're dangerous but fun as hell once you learn the mechanics

Hold A to jump to driver seat

Double tap the left stick to keep sprinting automatically

The aiming system is perfect, tap LT and you aim down sights, hold it and you aim in third person

Tap RB to switch to first person any time

Hold RB and change the color and style of your reticle with the left stick

Hold RB and move left stick while scoping to zoom in and out

Leaning left and right while aiming is seamless with the controller and works as good as Rainbow Six games

Everything just kinda works seamlessly

Edited by Vini
3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

For the record the whole 'best multiplat' version argument imo is in reality the most useless argument ever. Unless someone here actually started this gen with PS4 as their primary system over the XO (since PS4 had the better multiplats) and then went to Pro and then to X all the 'best multiplat' talk is just situational. Let alone going to PC if you have a capable one.

The fuck are you talking about retard, I've owned a PS4 for like 4 1/2 years. Also you don't dictate anything, this debate swings one way when Sony has a more powerful console yet its suddenly dumb or irrelevant when it swings the other. You're dumb as fuck. 

2 minutes ago, Vini said:

Nah man it's actually a great port. I can honesty say it's one of the smoothest handing shooters on console. No dead zone BS or auto aim or anything. Since last update that downgraded graphics a little the game is silky smooth 30fps. They'll update the graphics again it's a matter of time. 

Some cool controller tricks they have and much more they keep adding with every update like

For example if you hold down RB you can look around freely at any time even if you're character is aiming at something

You can navigate inventory virtually without having to stop moving your character around

Driving handling and physics are great on controller, especially bikes they're dangerous but fun as hell once you learn the mechanics

Double tap the left stick to keep sprinting automatically

The aiming system is perfect, tap LT and you aim down sights, hold it and you aim in third person

Tap RB to switch to first person any time

Leaning left and right while aiming is seamless with the controller and works as good as Rainbow Six games

Let's try this again.

PUBG is like the worst example of an X1X multiplat out.

PS. There's nothing you can do about it. :mj:

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The fuck are you talking about retard, I've owned a PS4 for like 4 1/2 years. Also you don't dictate anything, this debate swings one way when Sony has a more powerful console yet its suddenly dumb or irrelevant when it swings the other. You're dumb as fuck. 

someones mad :drake:

Who said you didn't own a PS4? I said your primary console this gen was always Xbox both when it had the worst multiplats and best multiplats meaning either way it's an irrelevant point to you. 

The argument was irrelevant forever this gen. The only time it was ever relevant was last gen when PS3 was such a pain for devs to work on that some of it's multiplat games were legit broken. 

Edited by madmaltese
9 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I had both consoles . Dumbo 

10 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Well yea it's situational. The situation is Xbox One X is going to give me better graphics for the TV I have than PS4 pro.