Cut the shit cows you're terrified of the 1X

Just now, dakur said:

"They care so much about power that they chose the weakest console to game on"

Are you a retard?

"Accept the things you cannot change"

Lemmings could have changed the console they game on if power was more important to them. The fact that they didnt shows that power means shit to them next to brand loyalty. So their claim that power is so important now is pretty much BS.

It wasn't just about power, that's not the only deciding factor. You clearly know there's a delineation but don't care to acknowledge it. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know that $5 game no one knows or ever played? It's on a disc now 

So effective I'm able to keep reeling your dumbass in every single time.  So you must be just as slow.

Bitch not only do I own a 1X I got a 1tb external SSD plugged into it for maximum current gen experience     

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

For half a decade lemmings didn't give a shit, if this wasn't the case, we might have taken you seriously.

Half a decade? Do you even understand time?  Scorpio was announced 30.5 months into the generation. That's just over 2.5 years.

:cosby2:

6 hours ago, lynux3 said:

I already know you have a One X. The maximum current gen experience would be replacing that shitty platter drive with an SSD, SATA III of course, like I did.

External SSD benefits are the same as internal from the comparisons I saw. Plus I like having the operating system on the HDD and the games on SSD

Edited by Vini