Astro Bot is surprisingly charming and an excellent game

21 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's the best game I've played this year, that's not to detract from anything else but this game has captivated me like few titles do. 

I would buy PSVR to play this, it's that good. 

They just released a Moss/Astro Bot bundle for $300. 

4 minutes ago, Ike said:

They just released a Moss/Astro Bot bundle for $300. 

I'd say that's a good deal, they should have made it $350 and included the move controllers. Personally I wouldn't buy a package without them, too many titles make use of them. 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The game is pure ownage. So many great stages with fun unique gimmicks or themes. It's quite diversified.

One of the best VR game to date for sure. 

I wouldn't mind a few camera updates but aside from that it's in my eyes the best VR game I've played. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I wouldn't mind a few camera updates but aside from that it's in my eyes the best VR game I've played. 

Only thing that annoys me about the 'camera' is that you can't backtrack.

19 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Really keen to play this but I'll prob wait for a discount cause even if I buy it now I won't get a chance to touch it cause of Forza, ACO, RDR2, etc. 

Glad the game is excellent though. 

I can’t recommend this enough. It’s only 5 worlds and the difficulty isn’t too bad. It’s seriously one of the freshest experiences in gaming in a while. It’s the SM64 of VR. $40 is probably more well spent on this than Ass Creed. 

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

I can’t recommend this enough. It’s only 5 worlds and the difficulty isn’t too bad. It’s seriously one of the freshest experiences in gaming in a while. It’s the SM64 of VR. $40 is probably more well spent on this than Ass Creed. 

That's so good to hear man, I had already loved the demo when VR launched. I will defs get it first chance I get. 

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's the best game I've played this year, that's not to detract from anything else but this game has captivated me like few titles do. 

I would buy PSVR to play this, it's that good. 

then it is the super mario 64 of vr :jordan3:

Somehow this game continues to exceed expectations. I'm at world 4-3 now.

And the challenge levels are excellent (and quite challenging), some of them are practically minigames of their own.