MS announces its streaming service for public beta 2019 - Xcloud, MS officially 3rd party!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got my hot new Xbox console, baby!  

You're hoping for way too much and reading those lines literally, it's like "Play Anywhere". You're not actually able to play anywhere..   This will never be on PlayStation or Nintendo anyth

When they say "any device" they actually mean "any open platform"...  Acting as if MS can just throw an app on PS4/5 or Switch/Switch2 and Sony and Nintendo are going to just let that happen... lol no

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

:sabu:

I'm more than willing to accept that the games I buy on Xbox I can also play on my PC or tablet for free .

I'm 37 years old lmao thinking I give a fuck about teh exclusives . Idiots. 

1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

I'm more than willing to accept that the games I buy on Xbox I can also play on my PC or tablet for free .

I'm 37 years old lmao thinking I give a fuck about teh exclusives . Idiots. 

Not too long ago you were pushing the exclusive Banger list of Cancelbound and a bunch of other games that turned out to be flops. 

Coincidentally once that happened... you suddenly didn't care about exclusives. 

Yeah it really sucks . I mean I could just  play horizon 4 on my Xbox and say you have been owned and be locked to one box or I could play horizon 4 on my Xbox , PC , tablet etc .

8 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Yeah it really sucks . I mean I could just  play horizon 4 on my Xbox and say you have been owned and be locked to one box or I could play horizon 4 on my Xbox , PC , tablet etc .

He feels threatened because this is jumping into the Switch's territory. 5G connections will quickly become a reality and "on the go" console gaming will no longer be just Switch synonymous. The reality is people will be like "well I already have this $500 phone, why do I need a Switch when I can just use Xcloud?"

He's terrified. 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He feels threatened because this is jumping into the Switch's territory. 5G connections will quickly become a reality and "on the go" console gaming will no longer be just Switch synonymous. The reality is people will be like "well I already have this $500 phone, why do I need a Switch when I can just use Xcloud?"

He's terrified. 

Yes im terrified that Xbox1 is going steaming..... all those quality Xbox1 exclusives like state of Decay, six of Thieves... all those games that the no one wants has me terrified :lupe:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Yes im terrified that Xbox1 is going steaming..... all those quality Xbox1 exclusives like state of Decay, six of Thieves... all those games that the no one wants has me terrified :lupe:

This isn't even going into BETA with what I presume are alpha ring Insiders until likely the middle of next year, being this retarded. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

This isn't even going into BETA with what I presume are alpha ring Insiders until likely the middle of next year, being this retarded. 

Yes I agree.....your argument that I was terrified was retarded. 

Glad you agree. :cmpunk2:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes I agree.....your argument that I was terrified was retarded. 

Glad you agree. :cmpunk2:

Considering Nintendo has stated they want the Switch to extend beyond the confines of a typical console generation I'd say you have reason to be, 2023 is pretty far off...

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Considering Nintendo has stated they want the Switch to extend beyond the confines of a typical console generation I'd say you have reason to be, 2023 is pretty far off...

Family of systems....not terrified one bit. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So you're going to buy another Switch? How @Jon2B of you.

:deadest:

Its like you think in circles. :mickeyj:

15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Its like you think in circles. :mickeyj:

You have so many problems with comprehension of the English language. At what point does me saying "beyond the confines of a typical console generation" in any way reflect a mid-generational upgrade? It doesn't, yet your stupid brain perceives it as such.

It's time relative, jesus you're dumb. 

You have so many problems with comprehension of the English language. At what point does me saying "beyond the confines of a typical console generation" in any way reflect a mid-generational upgrade? It doesn't, yet your stupid brain perceives it as such.

It's time relative, jesus you're dumb. 

Who said anything about a  mid gen upgrade. 

Like I said you think in circles :mickeyj:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Who said anything about a  mid gen upgrade. 

Like I said you think in circles :mickeyj:

Using your own words what else would a "family of systems" be exactly? Sounds to me like something getting an upgrade.

You stupid, stupid man. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Using your own words what else would a "family of systems" be exactly? Sounds to me like something getting an upgrade.

You stupid, stupid man. 

Circular logic man.  Follow the quote chain. 

You can't help but think in Circles... Jeezus :mj:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Circular logic man.  Follow the quote chain. 

You can't help but think in Circles... Jeezus :mj:

Another reason you're dumb, you post and yet continue to say a whole lot of nothing. You bring about tangents and then expect people to back track and decipher where your stupid brain lost the plot.

Please fuck off.

Another reason you're dumb, you post and yet continue to say a whole lot of nothing. You bring about tangents and then expect people to back track and decipher where your stupid brain lost the plot.

Please fuck off.

You are seriously dense os a bag of rocks.  Its so bad that you can't keep up with your own circular logic :grimaceleft: