Starlink with Star Fox (Switch only)

55 minutes ago, Saucer said:

This is the first time I've taken a look at the game. Can you buy it without the toys? I'm not seeing a standard $60 version at Amazon. 

digital has the standard 60 price and comes with more content. 

Yeah the 60 dollar base digital version comes with way more stuff (about 75% of the ships/pilots/weapons) than the physical starter pack as well

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

digital has the standard 60 price and comes with more content. 

Yeah the 60 dollar base digital version comes with way more stuff (about 75% of the ships/pilots/weapons) than the physical starter pack as well

Oh cool. Not a fan of digital but getting more content is a decent trade-off.

I really didn't know, or I had forgotten, that traversing land was going to be a significant part of the game, I thought it was mostly space flying stuff.

I think I do remember saying that this game is doing the same stuff as No Man's Sky around E3.

It seems to be a competent game . It ALMOST feels like StarFox, and the land stuff almost makes it looks like StarFox Assault.

Too bad they made Falco into some generic harmless douche. Because in the very first StarFox, he was portrayed the same way Val Kilmer was portrayed in Top Gun, Iceman, in which he doesn't seem too friendly to Fox.  And now they raised his voice, and just made him a cheerleader.

9 hours ago, jehurey said:

I really didn't know, or I had forgotten, that traversing land was going to be a significant part of the game, I thought it was mostly space flying stuff.

I think I do remember saying that this game is doing the same stuff as No Man's Sky around E3.

It seems to be a competent game . It ALMOST feels like StarFox, and the land stuff almost makes it looks like StarFox Assault.

Too bad they made Falco into some generic harmless douche. Because in the very first StarFox, he was portrayed the same way Val Kilmer was portrayed in Top Gun, Iceman, in which he doesn't seem too friendly to Fox.  And now they raised his voice, and just made him a cheerleader.

Well, the Starfox team is pretty good in Starfox Zero, so if youre looking for classic on-rail stuff thats the game to play (if you can bare the free roam stages thrown at you that is)