How much time can you game as a healthy adult?

2 hours ago, -GD- said:

it's tough man. ironically, i had more time to game when i was married, since we were stuck in a rut (worked/ate/watched tv/fucked/played video games when she slept/repeat). now that i'm dating again, i'm out a lot....and i have about 5 - 10 hours a week to game/watch tv. if there's something i really want to play/watch, i have to basically not go out, which sucks. but i'll do it. i'm so behind on so many games/tv series now. my ex and i would watch a lot of the same shows, so that made the tv part easy. but some of these chicks i meet hate watching tv, so...

Yeah, I get really guilty when I spend time on games when I could go out somewhere lol So I play games when its dark/bad weahter mostly. I want to get more into the Netflix scene, but I worry that I might be trapped in some binge pit :happysad:

Do you ever plan on settling down again? Without marriage but just living with some woman

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It all makes sense now. Xbox One Hour.    TLHBK 

This is probably why people stick with xbox deespite it sucking. If you can only afford an hour a week for gaming then you can spread your Forza time over 52 weeks until the next one comes out.

So your wife is ugly ? Rofl 

3 hours ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Unless you're heavy into work over 30, you have a lot of time otherwise. What are you going to do call your friends that are married and changing diapers to go out?

something tells me you have a very dark road ahead of you in the future

18 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

Yeah, I get really guilty when I spend time on games when I could go out somewhere lol So I play games when its dark/bad weahter mostly. I want to get more into the Netflix scene, but I worry that I might be trapped in some binge pit :happysad:

Do you ever plan on settling down again? Without marriage but just living with some woman

eh, she will have to be really independent. my ex is an amazing person, but she always wanted to be with me 100% of the time (some guys like that), and ended up wanting a family (she originally didn't since she was a model/tv personality). so, i'm not looking to settle down. i actually like waking up alone since i'm grumpy as fuck in the mornings lol. however, if i meet someone who shares the same interests, and i can tolerate in the mornings, then yeah. why not.  but no marriage! nor will i ever do joint accounts. fortunately, aside from the house we sold, my ex and i never had joint expenses/accounts. 

• Like 1

Maybe 5-10 hours a week.  Probably closer to the 5 than the 10. Average at least. Some weeks I get none, couple times a year I probably get  quite a bit more (usually cause something new got me hooked and i neglect other stuff). 

I don't even have kids and shit yet, not even a pet to take care of. Kinda scary where all the time goes. At the beginning of the week it'll seem like there's a decent amount of free hours upcoming and then they just disappear. I'm pretty lucky too, since I'm able to do most of my time wasting internet shit while I'm stuck at work, so I do my best to stay away from forums/reddit on my own time. 

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, Casual said:

Maybe 5-10 hours a week.  Probably closer to the 5 than the 10. Average at least. Some weeks I get none, couple times a year I probably get  quite a bit more (usually cause something new got me hooked and i neglect other stuff). 

I don't even have kids and shit yet, not even a pet to take care of. Kinda scary where all the time goes. At the beginning of the week it'll seem like there's a decent amount of free hours upcoming and then they just disappear. I'm pretty lucky too, since I'm able to do most of my time wasting internet shit while I'm stuck at work, so I do my best to stay away from forums/reddit on my own time. 

ha same here! god bless having my own office. 

Just now, Remij_ said:

My wife's big into gaming just like I am.. if not more so.  If it wasn't for that... it would be a tiny amount.

that's like my buddy and his wife. she plays call of duty, and spent like 100 hundred hours on mario odyssey. 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea... cause girls that play games means they're ugly. :roll:

And just the thought of YOU saying that when we've all seen your pic is fucking hilarious :D 

99 percent of the time, yes. It was just a question....no need to get soooo defensive :trump: