• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now on sale on steam. $13.39

Explain this game 

It's garbage, random encounters with the same 2 different thugs every 5 seconds (all randomized, they're on every corner), SHitty side missions (point A to point B fetch quests) and PS2 era beat em up

17 hours ago, kokujin said:

How long do sales typically last? Do you get a warning before it ends? I want to get this on the 2nd of November.. 

It said weekend sale, up to the 29th. Not sure if that means it will end at the beginning of the 29th. You should pick it up now. It looks fucking amazing btw. And I thought it looked good on PS4. Just wish I had a 4k monitor. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, roflpwnedz said:

It said weekend sale, up to the 29th. Not sure if that means it will end at the beginning of the 29th. You should pick it up now. It looks fucking amazing btw. And I thought it looked good on PS4. Just wish I had a 4k monitor. 

I will purchase it tonight. :-* and play it 4 hours tonight. :-* I hope it has a lot of regular dialogue. Yakuza-in dialogue is unfetteringly unuseful and archaic and actually hard to understand (even for natives), and I won't need to understand it worth a lick for fluency or daily life. Thanks for the link!! I got hella games to play.  FF14 (jpn setting) is awfully sprawly and fun too. I don't I consider I will get the real version, as I've done none and care none for the combat lol. Just some shitty fetch quests to get my character to level 2.  I know, impressive.

I'm getting yakushit 0 tonight! Will have to budget for a week then. I want to spend $33.92 for the next entire week. Gonna have to bum Mom for groceries. And.. that would mean 1 more pack of smokes and $0 on dates. Redbox nights!!

On 2018-10-22 at 9:09 AM, kokujin said:

okay wow fuck IM GONNA BUY THIS GAME ON STEAM

especially if it's cheap, plays in Japanese voice (no text??),

and my xbox one controller can be plugged into my PC.  (so it finally gets use).

$14? I'd do it... I got the week off from work finally. Should fucking buy it today... but also want to wait for a paycheck..  :mad:

bahaha. the gods listen to me. I made a thread before GTA5 that suspicion on you should be contained to a small box, and if you escape that small box without being seen again it can go away (and that changed in GTA5).

I also said you should be able to find and kill witnesses, and if you can manage that without getting more witnesses, your suspicion should hide.  

I also said there can be a color to represent if a witness is about to call the police or not.  If they call, then your wanted box obviously goes up. Especially if the witnss can describe your outfit.

Then, say you go to a shop and change your outfit, your star level can go down.

UNLESS, you are seen by a police officer or witnss entering said shop.  The game GTA already has these mechanics and relating to the player what the police know about you is easy.

there can and should be more wickie mechanics on evading and shutting down bystanders.