How is Yakuza 0

1 minute ago, kokujin said:

okay wow fuck IM GONNA BUY THIS GAME ON STEAM

especially if it's cheap, plays in Japanese voice (no text??),

and my xbox one controller can be plugged into my PC.  (so it finally gets use).

$14? I'd do it... I got the week off from work finally. Should fucking buy it today... but also want to wait for a paycheck..  :mad:

It's a great game, especially if you like Japanese culture. I'm not sure if you can remove the English dub. Gomenasai, Koku-san.

• Like 1
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now on sale on steam. $13.39

Explain this game 

It's garbage, random encounters with the same 2 different thugs every 5 seconds (all randomized, they're on every corner), SHitty side missions (point A to point B fetch quests) and PS2 era beat em up

3 minutes ago, kokujin said:

do you... physically have to run into an enemy to start the encounter?  Am I walking around town and poof transported into theater practice from death for the 100th time?

Yes.

No, it stays in the vicinity where it happens. It's not that bad, a crowd will form an invisible wall around the fight.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's a great game, especially if you like Japanese culture. I'm not sure if you can remove the English dub. Gomenasai, Koku-san.

telele. I do like to hear some Jap. I read it's quirky and shit. If I get enough practice out of it, I think it's worth the time. Sadly, Yakuza japanese dialogue is in one-ear-and-out-the-other.

The game crashes a lot when changed to Japanese.  

https://steamcommunity.com/app/638970/discussions/0/1739964766310943751/

this still an issue?

#2.

my brother has steam. lots of games already on his account.  I would like to just buy the game on his account with  my money.

Am I going to have to change his entire steam account to Japanese so I can play yakushit0 in Japanese here on my desktop?? :wonder:  

the game itself does not have japanese text options, but I read and know if you change steam settings to Japanese, a lot of games will give you the Japanese original text and voice.

#3.

When is the next steam sale!!  I'm not paying $19.99 for this shit!  These are all serious questins. If you want another yakuza dweeb on this forum, help me make this jump.

I'd pay $10 for it right now especially if It can be played in Japanese text and voice.  

7 minutes ago, Casual said:

Yea game is easily worth $20. 

You could spend 100 hour on this.

@Ramza am I able to still do side stuff post story? It's stuff I wouldn't mind doing at some point.

Only in new game plus, I think. Keep a second save just before the final boss fight.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I'm not paying $19.99 for this shit!

It's worth that much easily, just on length alone.

it might crash. says so if you set it to Japanese. Never was a steam-user. I got it all set up and I'd love to wait for my paycheck but,

I could buy it right now just to play.  Let me plug my xbox one controller in and see it play nice..

I'm downloading the FF14 demo on steam. If I can play 30 days with no sub, and i dunno... talk to people in Jappo and shit with that free trial, I will be fine for a bit.

Then I will pick up Yakushit before this sub expires. I gotta save my $$$ for dates, my nigga.   My steam username is yakushit0   : D :-* 

15 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

^ :ben:  :D 

I like my balance where it is. I don't want to pull money out for a video game, then again tomorrow because I will need the cash to go out.  and yes, my nigga, I'm obsessed with japanese culture too i'm a confused black man who's too broke to buy a $20 but says he needs the money for dates.

believe what you may lol.  I really just like making the best purchases all the time.  Every rich snob researches something to bits. It's just a personality type.  I'd feel much happier if FF14 works great at free and I'll try Yakushit I promise, but honestly I think $20 is a waste for something I won't like or play much, but to  please you steam stobs I will join.

49 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Well who would have Japanese text . Dumbo 

who the hell would read "does the game crash when put in japanese text like others have said" then respond "my game doesn't crash when not set to Japanese text."

you're a fucking idiot. holy hell cooke ban this guy for a week so he can get an education. @Cookester15

3 hours ago, kokujin said:

who the hell would read "does the game crash when put in japanese text like others have said" then respond "my game doesn't crash when not set to Japanese text."

you're a fucking idiot. holy hell cooke ban this guy for a week so he can get an education. @Cookester15

Hey man , ruck you you dum weaboo