Crackdown 3 confirmed to be playable at X018

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Where is it stated ANYWHERE that Cloudgine's technology is no longer handling the multiplayer destruction physics? Where is it stated that their work on the game is incomplete? Their involvement could have been a wrap a long time ago, you don't use your brain to tackle what are simple observations to anyone else. The fact that the store page still reflects what they've stated all along even after the acquisition of Cloudgine says it all. 

You're on drugs. 

Where does it state that it definitely does, after David Jones was quoted as saying that him and his studio (Cloudgine) was officially out of development of Crackdown 3.

Its amazing that you lecture other people about speculating.............even though you are doing just that.

This is the part where you pretend to play stupid and not provide any details to prove your claim.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Where does it state that it definitely does, after David Jones was quoted as saying that him and his studio (Cloudgine) was officially out of development of Crackdown 3.

Its amazing that you lecture other people about speculating.............even though you are doing just that.

This is the part where you pretend to play stupid and not provide any details to prove your claim.

Does them no longer being a part of the development (5 years into the games development) mean that their contribution was scrapped? Of course not, the game was done last year. Sumo took over the development to fine tune and enhance aspects of the game. 

Wake up. 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Does them no longer being a part of the development (5 years into the games development) mean that their contribution was scrapped? Of course not, the game was done last year. Sumo took over the development to fine tune and enhance aspects of the game. 

Wake up. 

The game that ISN'T coming out until Spring 2019..................was "done last year" according to you???????

Correction: according to you, without a shred of evidence????????

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The game that ISN'T coming out until Spring 2019..................was "done last year" according to you???????

Correction: according to you, without a shred of evidence????????

"A sincere thanks to Dave Jones and the Cloudgine team for their work done in partnership with MS Studios to build the cloud-powered technology in Crackdown 3 from scratch," reads Microsoft's statement sent to Eurogamer. "The development of Crackdown 3 is not impacted by Epic Games purchase of Cloudgine. We look forward to sharing more on Crackdown 3 and having fans get their hands on the game when it launches in February 2019."

The game was ready to release in 2017, it could have but the feedback was not what they were hoping for so they pushed it back into development. 

P.S. February isn't Spring you dumb shit, it's a Winter release.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

"A sincere thanks to Dave Jones and the Cloudgine team for their work done in partnership with MS Studios to build the cloud-powered technology in Crackdown 3 from scratch," reads Microsoft's statement sent to Eurogamer. "The development of Crackdown 3 is not impacted by Epic Games purchase of Cloudgine. We look forward to sharing more on Crackdown 3 and having fans get their hands on the game when it launches in February 2019."

The game was ready to release in 2017, it could have but the feedback was not what they were hoping for so they pushed it back into development. 

P.S. February isn't Spring you dumb shit, it's a Winter release.

So............its not finished.

You're just making excuses, and speculating about what caused it.

The same month they announce Cloudgine and David Jones leaving, is when they also announce a delay. Gee, I guess the two things aren't related, eh???

I love how you still avoided this:

You thought you could steer the conversation to February not being considered "Spring". LOL Did you really think that would work????

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So............its not finished.

You're just making excuses, and speculating about what caused it.

The same month they announce Cloudgine and David Jones leaving, is when they also announce a delay. Gee, I guess the two things aren't related, eh???

I love how you still avoided this:

You thought you could steer the conversation to February not being considered "Spring". LOL Did you really think that would work????

Jerry, I don't really care what you have to say or what you think you're offering to this conversation; you're going to be wrong so prepare yourself. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Jerry, I don't really care what you have to say or what you think you're offering to this conversation; you're going to be wrong so prepare yourself. 

No.........you didn't prove anything.

And David Jones IS INDEED NOT DEVELOPING Crackdown 3.

And his studio is OUT of development of Crackdown 3.

You haven't DEBUNKED either of those two things.................right?

Right.:trump:

No.........you didn't prove anything.

And David Jones IS INDEED NOT DEVELOPING Crackdown 3.

And his studio is OUT of development of Crackdown 3.

You haven't DEBUNKED either of those two things.................right?

Right.:trump:

Okay Jerry, I'll see you in a few months when the game releases. Hell they may even show the multiplayer during X018 so prepare your anus. 

"The development of Crackdown 3 is not impacted by Epic Games purchase of Cloudgine.

Ignore away dumbass. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Okay Jerry, I'll see you in a few months when the game releases. Hell they may even show the multiplayer during X018 so prepare your anus. 

"The development of Crackdown 3 is not impacted by Epic Games purchase of Cloudgine.

Ignore away dumbass. 

I love it:

[jerry]: David Jones is not developing Crackdown 3, nor his studio

[Dynocrap babbles for a straight hour]

[jerry]: So..............David Jones is still not developing Crackdown 3, nor his studio, RIGHT?????

[Dynocrap runs off stewing mad]

He even knows he lost this, hence him (claiming) that he's putting me on ignore (he's not........which makes it funnier).

I love it:

[jerry]: David Jones is not developing Crackdown 3, nor his studio

[Dynocrap babbles for a straight hour]

[jerry]: So..............David Jones is still not developing Crackdown 3, nor his studio, RIGHT?????

[Dynocrap runs off stewing mad]

He even knows he lost this, hence him (claiming) that he's putting me on ignore (he's not........which makes it funnier).

You're so dumb kid, they worked on the game for like 4 1/2 years. This has been a multi-developer project with Sumo always as the lead. Cloudgine worked on the multiplayer, is your stupid fucking brain really incapable of understanding that different aspects of a games development become completed at different times? Is your stupid fucking brain really incapable of understanding that Cloudgine's contribution was completed?

Kill yourself. 

You're so dumb kid, they worked on the game for like 4 1/2 years. This has been a multi-developer project with Sumo always as the lead. Cloudgine worked on the multiplayer, is your stupid fucking brain really incapable of understanding that different aspects of a games development become completed at different times? Is your stupid fucking brain really incapable of understanding that Cloudgine's contribution was completed?

Kill yourself. 

He just proved me correct that he doesn't actually put me on ignore.

Its hilarious how I've been raping his ass with comments these past few months, and he DID see them and was too scared to respond back. A willing rape victim........which I guess doesn't make it rape, if there is consent. LOL

So.............David Jones, the primary responsible for why Crackdown 1 was any good to begin with.........is NOT REALLY developing Crackdown 3.  Thanks for admitting that.:trump:

Just now, jehurey said:

He just proved me correct that he doesn't actually put me on ignore.

Its hilarious how I've been raping his ass with comments these past few months, and he DID see them and was too scared to respond back. A willing rape victim........which I guess doesn't make it rape, if there is consent. LOL

So.............David Jones, the primary responsible for why Crackdown 1 was any good to begin with.........is NOT REALLY developing Crackdown 3.  Thanks for admitting that.:trump:

I'll talk to you again in four months, buh-bye. 

I'll talk to you again in four months, buh-bye. 

He's allowing himself to get raped for 4 straight months. It'll be great debunking his posts, while he is too scared to respond.

Consent.:ooh: