Something Metal Gear related?

1 minute ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

The Resetera NPD insider said Sony will announce a big game this year for 2019. Wonder if it's this.

So is it a Sony or Konami game? It could also just be Hayter making an appearance in Death Stranding.

Like why can't they just make different types of games that involve Snake?

Like having a side mission in some other location, that has nothing to do with the main storyline. Kind of like how Wolverine spent some time in Japan.

I was thinking that maybe Snake could've done something that landed him in jail, and just straight up make it like Chronicles of Riddick. Like, does anybody care if they play a game that doesn't focus on stealth gameplay?

1 minute ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Could be like Twin Snakes. Nintendo owns that Metal Gear game specifically and its not made by Konami either.

I'd be so totally ok if Sony just bought up Konami's IPs like MGS and Silent Hill.

2 hours ago, Ike said:

Nah, Konami is shit now.

series needs to die. I'm sorry but I feel like there's been 12 MGS games in last 10 years easily.  This USED to be a herald franchise... of quality over quantity.

IMO let it go with some respect.  Or perhaps it will turn into decades of history by lore and name, but SOME old, bitter, wise, gamers in a small circle will remember the days of the first 3. Where 2 made no fucking sense. And no one played 3, I think. But 4 was like graphically cool. 

Konami is shit now.  But if Kojima wanted to go full Trollatron, he'd make a not-Metal Gear game with a different name, and technically different characters, but with obvious references saying that this is the real sequel to MGSV.  Kinda like how FROM continued the Souls' line with Dark Souls instead of Demons' Souls 2.