Wolfenstein 2 gets huge resolution bump

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The guy has already written a 600-page fan-fic biography of me throughout the forums these past few years.

Basement probably looks like this:

8MsezPGnO5O2Huuzo0m2K5IWH4i-N3yEQQw88WjW

:cruise:he's getting madder that he's double-posting now. Watch out!

Now he's gonna get mad that you google-searched an image that he posted online of his bedroom.  He'll disappear for 3 weeks in shame, but not before throwing a temper tantrum. :cruise: 

Edited by McWickedSmawt85
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ain't no resolution for the Coochie-Contusion.  

buh buh every xbone owner owns the one x...since 810p is teh unplayablez

The guy has already written a 600-page fan-fic biography of me throughout the forums these past few years.   Basement probably looks like this:   he's getting madder that he's

I remember when this game came out some of you guys says no more optimizations were possible. 

Panic Button then turns around and improves the resolution to 720p, improves the frame rate and improves the texture quality. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Goukosan said:

I remember when this game came out some of you guys says no more optimizations were possible. 

Panic Button then turns around and improves to resolution to 720p, improves the frame rate and improves the texture quality. 

Link ?

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's getting more butt-razzled by the minute. :tom:

He's like the nerdy kid that's standing outside of a circle of people who are talking and he's bouncing up and down trying to find his in, but he never does.  :cruise: 

3 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

He's like the nerdy kid that's standing outside of a circle of people who are talking and he's bouncing up and down trying to find his in, but he never does.  :cruise: 

its so hilarious watching him get madder and madder because he got butt-dribbled.More like double-dribbled. lol

3 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

There was an article or video recently about Panic Button's work on Warframe Switch.  The optomizations they made to the engine to get it running on Swtich ended up going into the PC version because they were more efficient:

Looks like they have some really good engineers in their studio, so it's not surprising that they're continuing to optimize their Switch releases.

I know it's about the technical stuff but I want to say that warframe is a garbage game, stay away from it folks. 

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Xbox One version is 810p. LOL

Guess we don't need to bring up the fact that you have no games to play......only the fact that you bought a last-gen console for $500, and had to buy another one to get better resolutions.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Do you have the link for Ditch ? Nobody else seems to .

Also , if you want to argue with people that don't own X ...why are you here ?

Who are you talking too ? Jerry's pretend audience ? Lmfao 

26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

its so hilarious watching him get madder and madder because he got butt-dribbled.More like double-dribbled. lol

Absolutely ass-puckered because of a patch on a 3rd party multiplat on Switch. :cruise: