• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both sides use the dumb talking points and buzzwords. It's very annoying 

6 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

also, you guys never even watched so just stfu with your moral superiority bullshit. 

It's Dave Rubin.  I don't need to watch to get the gist of what he's peddling.

Just now, McWickedSmawt85 said:

It's Dave Rubin.  I don't need to watch to get the gist of what he's peddling.

dave rubin is not the subject of the video. Also you know he was a young turk right? the leftist of leftist garbage. 

Just now, Cookester15 said:

dave rubin is not the subject of the video. Also you know he was a young turk right? the leftist of leftist garbage. 

And Gavin McInnes was a co-founder of Vice.  Now he's the alt-right leader of the Proud Boys that once stuck a stick up his own asshole on camera to own the libs.  Where they started doesn't really matter compared to where they are now.  Dave Rubin is paid by the Koch brothers because he pushes their ideas.  They don't pay people who push opposing ideas.  It's as simple as that.

3 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Yeah cause you don't do this. 

Where do I do this?

All the identity politics thread s in this forum are made by conservatives crying about feminism, libruls and transgenders

Rubin is a hack. His Koch funded backflip just demonstrate he is a guy with very little in the way of his own opinion

There are much more compelling and interesting right wing figures to listen to if you swing that way

34 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Rubin is a hack. His Koch funded backflip just demonstrate he is a guy with very little in the way of his own opinion

There are much more compelling and interesting right wing figures to listen to if you swing that way

you honestly think Rubin is right wing? my goodness. What are his right wing views? I'd love to read your point of view here. 

I've heard some presentations by her. She makes good points but there was one presentation where she blew it. I can't really remember which was the point but she delivered one of those pre-baked answers from the right that are easily debunked with evidence which tells me that I have to approach her arguments with care because she's prone to ignore evidence. Granted, many on the left are the same but you usually should expect more from an academic. Anyways, I will watch the video later.

56 minutes ago, dakur said:

I've heard some presentations by her. She makes good points but there was one presentation where she blew it. I can't really remember which was the point but she delivered one of those pre-baked answers from the right that are easily debunked with evidence which tells me that I have to approach her arguments with care because she's prone to ignore evidence. Granted, many on the left are the same but you usually should expect more from an academic. Anyways, I will watch the video later.

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

This argument is fucking annoying.  As if the sheer volume of bullshit that comes out of the GOP's mouth doesn't dwarf the tiny amount coming out of the Dems mouths.

It's like seeing the pile of dinosaur shit from Jurassic Park, pointing at a dog turd 10 feet away, and saying "both sides".

27 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

This argument is fucking annoying.  As if the sheer volume of bullshit that comes out of the GOP's mouth doesn't dwarf the tiny amount coming out of the Dems mouths.

It's like seeing the pile of dinosaur shit from Jurassic Park, pointing at a dog turd 10 feet away, and saying "both sides".

your statement is very problematic. 

lmao 

2 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

The Slow Johnny response. :D 

just an example of a leftist buzzword. 

And what the fuck am I seeing on the news now? People are mad at Megan Kelly because she said its ok to dress up as people for halloween? So we're not allowed to wear Obama masks at halloween now because he's half black? Totally Ok if a black person dresses up as Hilary though right? What if I wanna be James Brown for halloween (i fucking love james brown).. I can't though right because its PROBLEMATIC?  Why in 2018 is EVERYTHING racist, lets completely forget about intentions. Who gives a shit about intent anymore. Fuck this world sucks so much ass. 

19 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Didn't take much to get you to defend black face, did it?   Just had to make you afraid of some feminists.

It's called a costume. Do you believe intent should not matter? 

Just now, Cookester15 said:

It's called a costume. 

The feminists are out to get you.  They're at your door.  They're in your internets.

They're gonna call you sexist and racist and there's nothing you can do about it.  Be afraid.  Be very afraid. :rawf: 

3 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

The feminists are out to get you.  They're at your door.  They're in your internets.

They're gonna call you sexist and racist and there's nothing you can do about it.  Be afraid.  Be very afraid. :rawf: 

It's called a costume. Do you believe intent shouldn't matter?