The Smash Direct starts now!!

Nintendo should totally make a Nintendo version of Kingdom Hearts where you go to all the "worlds" and meet Nintendo characters and help them fight against the villains which are uniting to destory the world which connects them.  Playing as Mario and Luigi + whoever else joins your party :glad: 

I want a new Super Mario RPG dammit :cries: 

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I wish I was kidding. 

Even language options and hearing them say a character's name in different languages :| 

Was seriously possibly the most boring thing I have ever watched

yes and all that totaled less than 30 secs in a 40 minute presentation..... oh teh horror :lupe:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

yes and all that totaled less than 30 secs in a 40 minute presentation..... oh teh horror :lupe:

If only the other 39 min was better.

The character reveals were terrible. 

Nothing actually that exciting was shown and they say way too much about way too little. When you reveal a character I don't need to know each move set and how to do them. I don't need to hear a 10 min explanation of equipping spirits. It's way too much especially after they have spent at least 2 past events just talking about Smash

Edited by madmaltese
3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

If only the other 39 min was better.

The character reveals were terrible. 

Nothing actually that exciting was shown and they say way too much about way too little. When you reveal a character I don't need to know each move set and how to do them. I don't need to hear a 10 min explanation of equipping spirits. It's way too much especially after they have spent at least 2 past events just talking about E3. 

You don't, but the Smash Die hards did....

These last two character reveals today were ho hum, but the previous character reveals were stellar. 

This direct was for the smash diehards who obsess over every minute details. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

You don't, but the Smash Die hards did....

These last two character reveals today were ho hum, but the previous character reveals were stellar. 

This direct was for the smash diehards. 

That's fair enough.

Still though, I'm a die hard fan of many games and I can't imagine ever wanting to see that much detail of any of them.

Regarding the character reveals, the order was truly strange. Really felt like they left the worst ones for last. That fake leak didn't help hope either lol