Official X0 Hype Nov 10

42 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Where did I say to PS5 or Switch? I said exactly what you stated. PC or tablet. 

LMAO, you had an Xbox when it was the worst version of multiplats, stop lying through your ass, you couldn't care less if it was best or worst, that is your system of choice. Xbox has spent more time this gen being the worst multiplat system as opposed to the 1 year of it being the best and yet you keep mentioning that over and over like you just jumped on the xbox bandwagon since the X :D

lol most on PC. Name me a first party PS4 Sony game on PC? 

You said anywhere 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure why people refuse to see MS new stance on the Xbox brand .   All 3 companies are doing something different . Everyone should be happy about that .   Don't want an Xbox ? O

Where did I say to PS5 or Switch? I said exactly what you stated. PC or tablet.    LMAO, you had an Xbox when it was the worst version of multiplats, stop lying through your ass, you couldn'

I didn't even know that.  Huh.     But still.. as I've said before.. the war of the future is with these services and I had said that in the future I imagine companies like EA and Ubisoft, a

The thing is being a lemming no longer means being a fan of Xbox as a console.  It's being a fan of Xbox as a service. 

That's really it.  Now it's on MS to make that service into a huge success which doesn't need defending from people who play the "you don't need the console card"

The damage will be done to people who were "against lemmings" before... when they are subscribed to Game Pass and awaiting a new MS exclusive for whichever systems it ends up on.

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

who said there was a problem? :interesting:

Defensive much? 

Well it seems an issue to all of you ? I couldn't care less . Play Anywhere is great I can't wait for gamepass to come to PC.

Just now, Jon2B said:

Well it seems an issue to all of you ? I couldn't care less . Play Anywhere is great I can't wait for gamepass to come to PC.

you had no choice but to change your stance.   You were against streaming,  PC gaming etc....... until MS announced that's their direction moving forward.....you immediately did a u turn.. lol

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The thing is being a lemming no longer means being a fan of Xbox as a console.  It's being a fan of Xbox as a service. 

That's really it.  Now it's on MS to make that service into a huge success which doesn't need defending from people who play the "you don't need the console card"

The damage will be done to people who were "against lemmings" before... when they are subscribed to Game Pass and awaiting a new MS exclusive for whichever systems it ends up on.

Which exclusives? :interesting:

MS better hope their new studios deliver grade A content. 

24 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

you had no choice but to change your stance.   You were against streaming,  PC gaming etc....... until MS announced that's their direction moving forward.....you immediately did a u turn.. lol

I won't be streaming . I'll be playing on a dedicated box and PC. 

I would try streaming . I'll play Sony Pass on PC , a few games .

30 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

How is that different from EA now though. Their Origin Access Premiere service is pretty much identical to Gamepass yet in SW terms they are just 3rd party and irrelevant. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

How is that different from EA now though. Their Origin Access Premiere service is pretty much identical to Gamepass yet in SW terms they are just 3rd party and irrelevant. 

Because EA doesn't also have a console out there.  MS has the platform and the service.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Because EA doesn't also have a console out there.  :| 

Because there is no point.........which is what we are saying about the Xbox moving forward when all this streaming stuff goes ahead next gen on top of it already having zero exclusives for the Xbox. 

17 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

But its almost all EA games exclusively. GamePass has games from everywhere.

16 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Because there is no point.........which is what we are saying about the Xbox moving forward when all this streaming stuff goes ahead next gen on top of it already having zero exclusives for the Xbox. 

Because EA doesn't make dedicated hardware? MS is a big name in the console space. Why stop making a console?

That's dumb

24 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

And I'm saying that being a "lemming" is no longer about the box... but the "games and services"... It's not that hard to understand the difference.

Yes... there's no point to the box... but if games come exclusively to Xbox's service... then you still have to "buy in" to the Xbox ethos.  If you were against Xbox before... but then become a fan of them after their content hits your preferred box... then they are still "winning" so to speak.  That's what lemmings can argue with.

29 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

But its almost all EA games exclusively. GamePass has games from everywhere.

You might want to look at the Origin Access Premiere list again. It has way more than just EA games

21 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

And I'm saying that being a "lemming" is no longer about the box... but the "games and services"... It's not that hard to understand the difference.

Yes... there's no point to the box... but if games come exclusively to Xbox's service... then you still have to "buy in" to the Xbox ethos.  If you were against Xbox before... but then become a fan of them after their content hits your preferred box... then they are still "winning" so to speak.  That's what lemmings can argue with.

They can definitely argue that but say for eg every lemming here who is always anti Nintendo, if Nintendo games ever became available on an Xbox system that would be a big win for MS not Nintendo. If Nintendo games lost their exclusivity to their actual hardware then Nintendo hardware is pointless. Then it's just fans of the games just like there are fans of Rockstar games and Bethesda games, etc. 

15 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

You might want to look at the Origin Access Premiere list again. It has way more than just EA games

They can definitely argue that but say for eg every lemming here who is always anti Nintendo, if Nintendo games ever became available on an Xbox system that would be a big win for MS not Nintendo. If Nintendo games lost their exclusivity to their actual hardware then Nintendo hardware is pointless. Then it's just fans of the games just like there are fans of Rockstar games and Bethesda games, etc. 

Uh... which non EA games does it have?