So I live 9 minutes away from...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the countries most popping bar scenes.  (Southside in Pittsburgh pa)    And I’m in my mid thirties, long term girlfriend who’s cool with an open relationship, and I just can’t st

K

Fair enough totally, and usually the sentiment of my friends, but I just keep making new friends when I go out? Most are usually my age, other degenerates I guess lol

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

Did you give those ladies a nice Halloween night and stab them with your sword?

ha i fooled around with a few, but i ended up sleeping with some random chick i met at the end of the night. 

Just now, -GD- said:

ha i fooled around with a few, but i ended up sleeping with some random chick i met at the end of the night. 

That wasn't a chick. It was me in a skirt

• Like 1
2 hours ago, kokujin said:

do you use protection when fucking new people? does your gf use protection?

you are fine with her fucking other dudes? does she blow you off to hang out with other dudes? What do you do for her, that she's ok with an open relationship?

Are any of your "slays" more entertaining, hotter, better, or you want to spend more time with them or gf them up?   I really should not be asking this shit, but please share.  

I don't know if you're lucky, or actually just single.   Sounds like you're single. 

Lol my girl doesn’t even hook up w anyone. Just doesn’t care if I do. I use protection sometimes. Sometimes not. Sometimes my gf joins. She’s bi. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Lol my girl doesn’t even hook up w anyone. Just doesn’t care if I do. I use protection sometimes. Sometimes not. Sometimes my gf joins. She’s bi. 

nice bro. i had an ex who was bi. however, she didn't want me to fuck them...but i could watch her and the girl get each other off, and then my ex would get me off, while the other girl watched.  seemed fair to me lol. 

15 minutes ago, ghostz said:

9 minutes ago, -GD- said:

nice bro. i had an ex who was bi. however, she didn't want me to fuck them...but i could watch her and the girl get each other off, and then my ex would get me off, while the other girl watched.  seemed fair to me lol. 

I can raw dog my chic cuz she can't get pregnant. tied in her early 30s.  I'm not wild about fucking strangers w a condom.  unless I had a sit like ghosts, I don't think I can or should throw away what I have.  bahumbug.