If you're looking into an Xbox One X Kohl's will be the place to get one Black Friday

9 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

$400 for the system with PubG plus you get $120 in Kohl's cash you could use for games. The games should be cheap too so you could walk out of there with probably five games and the system for $400. 

Have you looked at Kohls' game selection? :ben:

Xbox One games at Kohls

Edited by Hot Sauce
16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Dynocrap gives the best consumer advice.

Buy an Xbox One X and get the hot new game, PUBG, for free! And Kohls cash so that he can buy himself this ultra Big pillow to stick in his recently stretched asshole:

2167111?wid=500&hei=500&op_sharpen=1

I bought my One S from Kohls and got $50 in Kohls cash. I spent it on a pair of The Big One memory foam pillows. :ben:

34 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I bought my One S from Kohls and got $50 in Kohls cash. I spent it on a pair of The Big One memory foam pillows. :ben:

I can't think of buying anything at Kohls with my Kohls cash..........so I end up buying more pillows.  Kind of need to since they turn into flat, deflated sacks after about 2 months.

I bought a light jacket that was from the Marc Anthony collection.:sylar:

And I found a novelty t-shirt that was an Ambiguously Gay Duo t-shirt. Gave that shirt to a friend as a christmas gift, and he fucking gave it away. Fucking pissed me off, and every single time I step into a Kohls, I check to see if they have any Ambiguously Gay Duo t-shirts on the clearance rack.