MS buying Platinum Games

40 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Oh yeah?  So they can continue to make multiplatform games?

Yeah, on MS XBOX 1 consoles, MS Windows 10 gaming machines and select SAMSUNG TM  Mobile Devices and Tablets

Let me just say this.  I think this is 100% bullshit.... BUT... Kamiya has been hanging around with the Capcom guys a lot more often lately.  Maybe something might be happening and he's looking to leave Platinum and go back to Capcom?

Just a thought, anyway.  This isn't happening.

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Let me just say this.  I think this is 100% bullshit.... BUT... Kamiya has been hanging around with the Capcom guys a lot more often lately.  Maybe something might be happening and he's looking to leave Platinum and go back to Capcom?

Just a thought, anyway.  This isn't happening.

No Kamiya will stay and work for and develop for MS and Xbox for the rest of his life.  Sry :sabu:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Look at lemmings hope and dream for Platinum games :mickeyj:

MS x Platinum Games collaboration worked so well the last time. CancelBound :mickey: 

MS is the worst publisher. :D Killed Rare/Lionhead Studio, let Bungie go third party/follow up with weak Halo games, can't work with Platinum Games, rehashed Gears of War into irrelevancy.

• Haha 1