Megaton incoming today?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"If Phil Spencer announces a multiplat, but there is no Sony around.......then is it an exclusive?"   -Lemcels

Xbox will still find a way to lose to Sony at E3 2019. A non-existant Sony.

The result of Sony's past E3s the lemmings claimed were hot garbage.   There goes bhytre, he choked, hes so mad.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Pureis said:

2 CODs outselling GTA V is more surprising to me considering the sales monster GTA V is.

I don't think there's any particular order except for the DualShock 4 controllers. Regardless, the graphic is wrong about the rarest model. There are 50,000 500 Million Edition PS4s and only 12,000 20th Anniversary Edition PS4s.

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

I don't think there's any particular order except for the DualShock 4 controllers. Regardless, the graphic is wrong about the rarest model. There are 50,000 500 Million Edition PS4s and only 12,000 20th Anniversary Edition PS4s.

We don't know what metric they are using. Could just be that they are more wanted or harder to find.

43 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Potential backward compatibility? I see nothing else that could be a sign of next gen service wise. Psnow game downloads are coming we know this.

PS Now already allows game downloads.

49 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Potential backward compatibility? I see nothing else that could be a sign of next gen service wise. Psnow game downloads are coming we know this.

Coming? It's already here.

Hmmmm, if they were trying to sell new hardware in 2019, they most definitely would be at E3.

But, are they talking about Sony LITERALLY not having floor space at next year's E3? That may mean that they are pulling out of the ESA, or just no longer believe in the E3 floor show anymore?

Nintendo would be the only company preventing that floor show from ending. If Nintendo pulls out, then everybody else will, as well.

This makes sense because right now in November is when they would be booking space for next year's show. If Sony wanted out, they would have to decide right around this time.

When you book floor space at a trade show, you have to commit to paying for that floor space months in advance. This is especially true for the companies that are requesting the best spots on the floor (Sony, Nintendo).

In many cases, you need to begin that process immediately AFTER the end of the current year's trade show.

So I would be at the Moscone Center in July at our industry trade show, and on DAY ONE of the show, I have an appointment to book the space for NEXT YEAR's show, and I have to put a down payment, and everything has to be paid off by November.

2 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

So is this going to be everyone following Nintendo's lead and having their own Directs?

They need a seperate event for PS5. Without MS or Nintendo competing for views and attention.

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

You're retarded. Sony announced streaming 3 years ago.

More serious streaming and features.