Screenshots of RE2 (spoilerz for Ada and Mr X)

2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Looks like they know what people want this time. Hope the zombies and gunplay is good. Hope it's nothing like RE6. Not expecting puzzles anymore. 

There's no way this game doesn't have environmental puzzles.  They're a staple of classic RE.

5 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

There's no way this game doesn't have environmental puzzles.  They're a staple of classic RE.

it looks like it moves so fast. I dunno if I should be worried. Getting a smoother walkng dead/left 4 dead feel to it.  

4 hours ago, Ike said:

Yeah I’m taking a sick day for this game. I’ve been waiting for this since it was announced. 

5 hours ago, -GD- said:

this game will own so hard

Howadultsgame, apparently. lol I love it tbh.  I take non-errand day to game too.  Hell, I should have squeezed more time into DQ11. Still not too late.  got till 10am tomorrow too. :love: 

It will definitely be heavily puzzle based... they've already confirmed that.

Anyway, Metro, who made the article where these pics came from said this about the game:

When we met the makers of the Resident Evil 2 remake at Gamescom we admitted we felt strangely guilty about not having anything negative to say about their game. Previously we’d only played it for short 20-minute bursts, but last week we got around an hour on Leon’s campaign and two hours on Claire’s. And we still can’t find anything wrong with it!

Also, for a section in Claire's game, you're being followed by Mr X, and they say you can always hear his heavy footsteps rooms away.  :whew: 

Another screenshot of Leon, presumably after being shot by Annette Birkin

0b3frqs53x021.jpg

My take on all this is that we'll be seeing a new trailer for RE2 at The Game Awards, showing more of Mr X, Sherry, and the big Ada "red dress" reveal... also including an announcement that a demo would be releasing, and that these articles were meant to go up after that at some point.