Xbox One X doing phenomenally bad(Matt Piscatella: NPD)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

jonb is a raging homo. Prove me wrong 

another thread about sales.... yawn. do you even play games?

read the op slow Jonny 

lmao goober straight up lies and gets owned, calls out people for not proving shit then cant prove shit himself.

That's how obsessed you are with dyno. When you coming out the closet?

Honestly a dumb person.

Actually just common sense would tell you otherwise.

Base PS4 model vastly outsell Xbox One/S everywhere in the world, even NA/UK (Xbox's biggest markets). 

But somehow Xbox One X DEVOUR PS4 Pro. That makes perfect sense... :mj:

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Actually just common sense would tell you otherwise.

Base PS4 model vastly outsell Xbox One/S everywhere in the world, even NA/UK (Xbox's biggest markets). 

But somehow Xbox One X DEVOUR PS4 Pro. That makes perfect sense... :mj:

The base PS4 was also a good console, the Pro isn't.

Just now, Jon2B said:

lmao goober straight up lies and gets owned, calls out people for not proving shit then cant prove shit himself.

That's how obsessed you are with dyno. When you coming out the closet?

Honestly a dumb person.

Jonb1 believes DynamiteCop's claim but is too pussy to say it out loud :sabu:

I say DynamiteCop's claim is an assumption, JonB1 immediately asks me to prove DynamiteCop's unproven claim is an assumption :grimaceleft:

He then turns around and call me a liar, even though DynamiteCop still hasn't proven his claims which makes it an assumption just like I said.... Slow Jonny.. gonna slow Jonny.. lmfao 

2 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Zhuge with more info:

The main point is that Xbox One sales in 2017 were lower than any other prior year in the US (excluding 2013). In 2018 the unit sales are more inline with 2015/16 which were the two peak years for the system. It remains to be seen whether Xbox One will have a record year, but it's still significantly up from last year. 

It goes to show the impact that the Xbox One X release has had on Xbox One family sales in the US. The PS4 has seen a similar thing as well with sales notably up from last year.

Whilst there are multiple reasons why total sales are up, it is worth noting that One X and Pro are one of the main reasons.

*sigh*

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Jonb1 believes DynamiteCop's claim but is too pussy to say it out loud :sabu:

I say DynamiteCop's claim is an assumption, JonB1 immediately asks me to prove DynamiteCop's unproven claim is an assumption :grimaceleft:

He then turns around and call me a liar, even though DynamiteCop still hasn't proven his claims which makes it an assumption just like I said.... Slow Jonny.. gonna slow Jonny.. lmfao 

I said upfront Im not saying he is right. Im saying you cant prove he isn't. 

you still cant.

Then you lie about Pro sales? lmao, your sad af. IRL loser LOL

You get RAPED every thread. Bet youre mad you cant give me points for making you look a fool now too lmao little ho

Just now, Goukosan said:

What's hilarious... I already posted this on the first page..... slow Jonny can't read :sabu:

It's sad that dyno can't just be happy X is selling well. He has to add stupid made up shit like 'devouring Pro' because it wouldn't be a dyno post without him being hilariously wrong  :D

Just now, Goukosan said:

What's hilarious... I already posted this on the first page..... slow Jonny can't read :sabu:

What lies are next? This is that serious to you . You are so mad at Dyno you make up lies and get made a fool of lmao. What a little bitch you are.

Look at you begging for back up itt :D Ho ass LMAO

Bald Urkel ROFL

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

you still cant.

You get RAPED every thread. Bet youre mad you cant give me points for making you look a fool now too lmao little ho

read the first page you slow cunt :sabu:

8 hours ago, Goukosan said:

LMFAO @DynamiteCop!assumption that X ia doing better than Pro. 

Xbox1 X is doing "phenomenal" compared to the Abysmal 2017.    The phenomenonal comment was not a comparison to the Pro. 

The main point is that Xbox One sales in 2017 were lower than any other prior year in the US (excluding 2013). In 2018 the unit sales are more inline with 2015/16 which were the two peak years for the system. It remains to be seen whether Xbox One will have a record year, but it's still significantly up from last year. 

It goes to show the impact that the Xbox One X release has had on Xbox One family sales in the US. The PS4 has seen a similar thing as well with sales notably up from last year.

Whilst there are multiple reasons why total sales are up, it is worth noting that One X and Pro are one of the main reasons.

Just now, madmaltese said:

It's sad that dyno can't just be happy X is selling well. He has to add stupid made up shit like 'devouring Pro' because it wouldn't be a dyno post without him being hilariously wrong  :D

Can you prove he is wrong?

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

you still cant.

That's really not how things work lol.

If you accuse someone of something and their reply is 'that's not true', it is on the person making the claim to prove it true not the person refuting something.