I thought game case design was mandated on Xbox One

So I was alphabetizing some of my games because everything has gotten disorganized and I noticed that Red Dead Redemption II and GTAV fall out of the case standard. Every other Xbox One case binding is a gray shade with the name of the game but these are red and black throughout, I've not seen this on any other games. PlayStation 4 cases are set in a way where it appears they can just do whatever but with Xbox it's always been uniformed. This is kind of fucking with my OCD a bit, are any other games like that?

44322045570_742049d157_o.png

• Sad 1
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

these are 'games'

Well when you have 3 Halo's, 5 Forza's, a pair of Gears' games that shouldn't take too long. 

Leave someone without any real games for 5 years, and they start hypothesizing things that their parent company has no intention of doing.   Lemmings are now the QAnon of the gaming world.  

53 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So I was alphabetizing some of my games 

Well when you have 3 Halo's, 5 Forza's, a pair of Gears' games that shouldn't take too long. :haloben:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is kind of fucking with my OCD a bit, are any other games like that?

:tom:

Slightly different game cases in your manchild room. Serious first world issue.

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Well when you have 3 Halo's, 5 Forza's, a pair of Gears' games that shouldn't take too long. :haloben:

Five Forza games in one gen. MS is so creative with their first party. 

7 hours ago, Ramza said:

Five Forza games in one gen. MS is so creative with their first party. 

So is Nintendo.  You have super mario type games, paper mario, mario kart, mario odyssey, mario and rabbids, mario tennis aces, super smash bros, super mario party, super mario bros u deluxe,

I tell ya, mario and zelda is quite the variety for nintendo :D

Come on now, just admit that you're a cow already.  What a hypocrite. :mj:

Edited by S#$@%^i
3 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

So is Nintendo.  You have super mario world, paper mario, mario kart, mario odyssey, mario and rabbids, mario tennis aces, super smash bros, super mario party, super mario bros u deluxe,

But you're equating a character (Mario) to a genre (Racing) where Mario has a racing game (Mario Kart), an RPG (Paper Mario), a platformer (Mario World), a sports game (Tennis Aces), an in-home multiplayer (Mario Party), and a fighter game (Smash Bros.).

It's posts like that - as I'm not even a sheep; that I think: There it is, proof positive that there is no logic in being a lemming at this point. You see a character from Nintendo and your argument is:

1 - He's for kids

2- It's always the same thing rehashed

Meanwhile you play an ever decreasing quality of multiplatform AAA titles (RDR2 being the exception of late) on a system that performs marginally better than it's competitor (PS4 Pro) but has none of the AAA exclusives. 

8 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

So is Nintendo.  You have super mario world, paper mario, mario kart, mario odyssey, mario and rabbids, mario tennis aces, super smash bros, super mario party, super mario bros u deluxe,

What makes you think I'm a fucking Sheep. :D 

2 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

But you're equating a character (Mario) to a genre (Racing) where Mario has a racing game (Mario Kart), an RPG (Paper Mario), a platformer (Mario World), a sports game (Tennis Aces), an in-home multiplayer (Mario Party), and a fighter game (Smash Bros.).

It's posts like that - as I'm not even a sheep; that I think: There it is, proof positive that there is no logic in being a lemming at this point. You see a character from Nintendo and your argument is:

1 - He's for kids

2- It's always the same thing rehashed

Meanwhile you play an ever decreasing quality of multiplatform AAA titles (RDR2 being the exception of late) on a system that performs marginally better than it's competitor (PS4 Pro) but has none of the AAA exclusives. 

Can you list all the multiplats that perform better on ps4 pro as opposed to One X please?  I must be out of the loop or something

Edited by S#$@%^i
1 minute ago, S#$@%^i said:

Can you list all the multiplats that perform better on ps4 pro as opposed to One X please?  I must be out of the loop or something

:| I said the One X does better than its competitor, the PS4 Pro; but way to fail to acknowledge anything else I said.

Oh and substract a few points for calling David P a sheep. :tard: :D 

5 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

:| I said the One X does better than its competitor, the PS4 Pro; but way to fail to acknowledge anything else I said.

Oh and substract a few points for calling David P a sheep. :tard: :D 

No he's more of a cow but I bet he plays a lot more switch.  You can't go around shitting on Halo, Gears, Forza when your preferred console is a Switch. Sorry.

Edited by S#$@%^i
Just now, S#$@%^i said:

No he's more of a cow but I bet he plays a lot more switch.

Dude, is the biggest VR fanboy on the site, you think he does that by duct-taping a switch in portable mode to his forehead?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Dude, is the biggest VR fanboy on the site, you think he does that by duct-taping a switch in portable mode to his forehead?

Oh yeah was thinking of someone else.  But VR and playstation.  I've seen some of those games and they look gay as fuck.  Total fisher price crap.  he just likes the anime games in VR.. might even jerk off while playing them.  I'm not gonna let that guy shit on my console. :D 

1 minute ago, S#$@%^i said:

It's all the same garbage @Teh_DiplomatMario this mario that. it's bullshit rehashed crap.

Look, they may not be your cup of tea, just like Train Sims, strategy game, or JRPG's - but those Mario games, have consistently outscored your entire faction's exclusive catalog since before Kanye and Kim were married.