EA and DICE are massive SJW cucks and haven't learned anything.

8 hours ago, Ramza said:

I think he means the bad sales are due to Battlefront 2's poor reception from fans at launch. Might be partially true but the backlash on BFV is real regardless.

"Poor reception" doesn't quite cover it.  "Massive angry backlash" makes more sense.

59 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

"Poor reception" doesn't quite cover it.  "Massive angry backlash" makes more sense.

True. The loot crates scandal was bigger than this. Yet EA continues to be arrogant towards it's fanbase.

3 minutes ago, Casual said:

I didn't buy the game because it looks like it sucks and im burnt out on BF.

But if you actually still enjoy the series and only avoided it cause there's women in it, you're probably a loser. 

That's the irony of the situation, for all the 'outrage' over females in the game (they we're already in BF1) it's just a poorly made game, that launched after a delay, and even then wasn't complete at launch.

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So apparently the game is $30 for anyone who owns any of the previous BFs. I think it’s worth it for that price, and the first dlc was just released so it has more meat to it now than it did at launch.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/battlefield-5-is-30-for-owners-of-previous-games-a/1100-6463680/

:mj: