My boy enjoying some PSVR

I wouldn't let a 9 years old play too much VR games. Only stationary titles, motion sickness is a real issue in the beginning. Skyrim nearly killed me.

Just saying but you should be careful what you make him play. Games like Shooty Fruity, Job Simulator are really no issue (stationary position) but obviously something like Wipeout should be a big no.

Moss could be great too, fixed third person camera game. Stunning game too.

13 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I wouldn't let a 9 years old play too much VR games. Only stationary titles, motion sickness is a real issue in the beginning. Skyrim nearly killed me.

Just saying but you should be careful what you make him play. Games like Shooty Fruity, Job Simulator are really no issue (stationary position) but obviously something like Wipeout should be a big no.

lmfoa fat ass.  "too much VR here.  hey fella."

Just now, kokujin said:

lmfoa fat ass.  "too much VR here.  hey fella."

??? If you are implying that I am playing too much VR games, then yes, that would be correct.

implying you're an unfit fat ass lard ass to the point that video games give you a hysterectomy and work out and you gotta sit down. Now I'm also implying all the blood and protein goes to your tits, and not your mind, because you couldn't follow one simple clause/tangent/sentence/insult.   

Edited by kokujin
15 minutes ago, kokujin said:

implying you're an unfit fat ass lard ass to the point that video games give you a hysterectomy and work out and you gotta sit down. Now I'm also implying all the blood and protein goes to your tits, and not your mind, because you couldn't follow one simple clause/tangent/sentence/insult.   

giphy.gif

39 minutes ago, Ramza said:

:lawl:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, kaz said:

me too :mj: 

:kaz: 

Man, Bethesda games are the bomb in VR though. Skyrim VR with dualshock is amazing, I like it more than I did back with the original in 2011.

Exploring the world and the then the ambient music hits... it's amazing. We need New Vegas/Morrowind in VR, bro. It doesn't matter than the graphics are old outdated ugly shit... VR is how these games were meant to be played. For real.

Edited by Ramza
18 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

:lawl:

15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

:|

bro has to sit down from too much VR. I think his arm goes numb from reaching to the fridge door for another soylient. probably shits in his own yard.  RQAMZA is like that katamaradaci ball, eating up shit around his house. No 1 wants to come near.  girls, bounce on him the night of. and don't kiss or fuck him ever.  :leo::sabu:  

Just now, kokujin said:

bro has to sit down from too much VR. I think his arm goes numb from reaching to the fridge door for another soylient. probably shits in his own yard.  RQAMZA is like that katamaradaci ball, eating up shit around his house. No 1 wants to come near.  girls, bounce on him the night of. and don't kiss or fuck him ever.  :leo::sabu:  

:D