Does anyone have a battery pack for their Switch?

2 minutes ago, Casual said:

Sweet. Does it charge while you play or does it have to be in sleep?

It will keep the battery from draining but won't really charge until it's in sleep. 

3 hours ago, Casual said:

If so, which one? 

Got a flight coming up and I figure I'll grab one since the battery on it is asscheeks. 

Will you be gaming more than 3 hrs straight on your flight /trip?

I normally just take the charger with me for work Trips on Amtracks or flights... most have outlets. 

31 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Will you be gaming more than 3 hrs straight on your flight /trip?

I normally just take the charger with me for work Trips on Amtracks or flights... most have outlets. 

Yeah maybe not. I don't have a charger though so I'd have to buy an AC adapter, was figuring two birds with one stone. 

I bought some generic looking 10,000 mAH battery for like $20, the most important thing is that it has to be a 5w battery in order to properly charge the Switch, and I remember reading something back in 2017 about batteries that could potentially damage the Switch.

I bought a 3-pack of nice well-reinforced USB-C cables at different lengths, 6", 24" and 6 ft for like $15, it was worth it.

1 hour ago, Casual said:

Yeah maybe not. I don't have a charger though so I'd have to buy an AC adapter, was figuring two birds with one stone. 

What you mean you don't have a charger? 

the charger that came with the Dock can be plugged directly into the Switch in handheld mode. 

• Like 1
Just now, Goukosan said:

What you mean you don't have a charger? 

the charger that came with the Dock can be plugged directly into the Switch in handheld mode. 

Lmao, wait really?

Damn. I legit haven't disassembled it since I first plugged it in...for some reason I thought it was AC to regular USB and that the USB-C part was part of the dock itself. :kaz:.

58 minutes ago, Casual said:

Lmao, wait really?

Damn. I legit haven't disassembled it since I first plugged it in...for some reason I thought it was AC to regular USB and that the USB-C part was part of the dock itself. :kaz:.

lol... the Switch comes with everything you need to take it on the go. 

Edited by Goukosan