This week in Japan: Another round of Xcluded titles announced

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This month in Ditched excluded games.   Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown (PS4/PSVR, Xbox One, PC) Resident Evil 2 (PS4, Xbox One, PC) Kingdom Hearts III (PS4, Xbox One)   TSHB

Lol still listing Wii U games as exclusive 

2012 WiiU launch title sold full price is now a Switch exclusive. A game I got for free with my WiiU no less.   ROFLMAO

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, McWicked said:

What was your favorite xbox exclusive last year?

Fh4 

Here's were only exclusives matter , you guys pretend missing kh3, re2 , metro and siekiro is no big deal . Those games don't matter because you can buy nsmbU again :D

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No, I'm maintaining my logic.

Thread backfires , quick quick , alt left sheep assemble and jump on Dyno !

Fucking sheep can't see how pathetic they are :D

maybe they should rewatch that gilette commercial they are priaing cause they clearly missed it's point :D

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No, I'm maintaining my logic.

You're contradicting yourself by calling Pokémon two separate games when it's actually the same game. 

You're effectively now arguing against that... which was your own logic :mickey:

2 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

Super Robot Wars T

For PlayStation(R) 4/ Switch

Our-World-Ended_01-14-19.jpg

Our World is Ended

For PlayStation(R) 4/ Switch/PeeC

Robotics; Notes Dash

Blade Arcus Rebellion

Song of Memories

Dead Or Alive Xtreme Scarlet

Damn, what happens if switch does get a pro model upgrade with better hardware. XBone will be passed up in favour of Switch every time. :D 

Bodycount has gone full Weaboo :spin:

28 minutes ago, McWicked said:

I asked for exclusives, not PC games down-ported to your xbox. :cruise: 

Ok again so while you play nsmb (oh that's not exclusive either) when I play KH3 , metro , Re2 and Seikiro .....

Let's worry about the importance of exclusives :D

Then again you admit to being a sheep because Nintendo has no games LOL

1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

Ok again so while you play nsmb (oh that's not exclusive either) when I play KH3 , metro , Re2 and Seikiro .....

Let's worry about the importance of exclusives :D

Then again you admit to being a sheep because Nintendo has no games LOL

WiiU is a dead system, PC is not.  So NSMB is exclusive

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You're contradicting yourself by calling Pokémon two separate games when it's actually the same game. 

You're effectively now arguing against that... which was your own logic :mickey:

No, no it's just not. Two separate game releases from inception is not the same as a game later being revised and released on another platform. I don't care the lengths you try to go or the appeal to tradition fallacies you run to, it won't ever change the reality that they're two separate games from inception. 

Nothing can ever make the Pokemon Let's Go games a single title because they didn't release as one. 

39780226333_dcd94f675f_o.png

Get fucked.

:umad:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No, no it's just not. Two separate game releases from inception is not the same as a game later being revised and released on another platform. I don't care the lengths you try to go or the appeal to tradition fallacies you run to, it won't ever change the reality that they're two separate games from inception. 

Nothing can ever make the Pokemon Let's Go games a single title because they didn't release as one. 

39780226333_dcd94f675f_o.png

Get fucked.

:umad:

So again by your dumbass logic of saying Pokémon is two separate games because of the content (which by the way is wrong because  you can access all the content) 

NSMB Switch version is also a separate game (by your own logic) because the content in the Switch version is not accessible to the Wiiu version. 

Whereas with Pokémon you can access all content no matter which version you purchase because its the same game. 

Owned by your own dumbass logic and incorrect info graphic :sabu:

21 years later and DynamiteCop is still getting owned by his ignorance.   

What's even more hilarious this all came out of him getting owned by saying Pokémon Let's go wouldn't sell... so his damage control is that it's two different games so sales should be divided by 2.

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

So again by your dumbass logic of saying Pokémon is two separate games because of the content (which by the way is wrong because it's you can access sll teh content) 

NSMB Switch version is also a separate game (by your own logic) because the content in the Switch version is not accessible to the Wiiu version. 

Whereas with Pokémon you can access all content no matter which version you purchase because its the same game. 

Owned by your own dumbass logic and incorrect info graphic :sabu:

No you dumb fucking ape. Pokemon is two different games because it released that way, fractured.

NSMB got a revised release later. The former released as two games, the latter is a later released revision.

:snoop: You're a complete moron.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No you dumb fucking ape. Pokemon is two different games because it released that way, fractured.

NSMB got a revised release later. The former released as two games, the latter is a later released revision.

:snoop: You're a complete moron.

Your info graphic self owned you.... You said it's two separate games because of the content that is not accessible between versions.... which is incorrect because with Pokémon its the ssme game anf you can access the same content no matter which version. 

Whereas on NSMB Switch.... using your own dumbass logic of content between versions makes the Switch version a different game. 

Your own logic contradicts your dumbass :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Your info graphic self owned you.... You said it's two separate games because of the content that is not accessible between versions.... which is incorrect because with Pokémon its the ssme game anf you can access the dame content no matter which version. 

Whereas on NSMB Switch.... using your own dumbass logic of content between versions makes the Switch version a different game. 

Your own logic contradicts your dumbass :sabu:

There's a difference between inaccessible content from release and inaccessible content because a game was later revised for another platform and content was added...

You fucking dumbshit...