damn, this switch game looks AAA

15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

71tXyuz+9qL._AC._SR360,460.jpg

:tom:

lol it did remind me of that. but that fitness game craze is  dead. most soccer moms do beachbody workouts like 21 day fix. 

Edited by -GD-
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Having a fitness game makes the Switch a Wii :lemming:

Your new damage control for Switch's success is quite amusing... lol

You think that's why I call it a Wii lol? That's just one component. 

Switch is a modern day equivalent of the Wii. Sells a ton, has a ridiculous amount of shovelware, sparse to nearly no AA or AAA support, rides on Nintendo's 1- 3 releases a year and is underdeveloped relative to its competitors.

It doesn't matter how much it sells, it's not even in the conversation with the other two. It's the soccer mom console, the "this would be great for my 5 year old" system. It's got mainstream appeal and limited gamer appeal.

Wii 2

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You think that's why I call it a Wii lol? That's just one component. 

Switch is a modern day equivalent of the Wii. Sells a ton, has a ridiculous amount of shovelware, sparse to nearly no AA or AAA support, rides on Nintendo's 1- 3 releases a year and is underdeveloped relative to its competitors.

It doesn't matter how much it sells, it's not even in the conversation with the other two. It's the soccer mom console, the "this would be great for my 5 year old" system. It's got mainstream appeal and limited gamer appeal.

Wii 2

Like I said your new damage control is Amusing.   Switch went from Wiiu 2 to Wii2 real quick to your dumb ass. 

Yea I'm sure all those soccer moms are purchased Smash and made it the biggest exclusive launch of all time. 

Those soccer moms also love Zelda BOTW, all those quirky indies, love Japanese games, retro games etc. 

Those soccer moms sure do love those types of games. :lemming:

On Wii the best selling games were Wii sports, Wii play and those types of games.   On Switch those types of games sold less than 1% of what they sold on Wii.

Meanwhile on Switch, traditional games are selling BOATLOADS..... yup Wii2 alright :grimaceleft:

Yeah, I got no problem with Deeno calling Switch a Wii 2.  Wii was hilariously successful and made for entire oceans' worth of lemming tears.

Fuggit, it's Wii 2.  :rawf: